Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the book extract of him criticizing Cahill for pissing on the party of Moyes and Nev. Fair enough, but the fans (at the time, and especially now) like Timmy 1000x times more than both Moyes and Nev together.

He's just bitter because hardly anyone turned up for his testimonial

I think Osman's to blame. . . oh alright then, it was me

"Another booking between now and the end of the year would see the former Rangers forward banned for a match, but Martinez does not expect him to change. The boss has been delighted with Naismith's contribution this season across a number of roles up front, and sees suspensions as just part and parcel of the game."

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/everton/ban-looms-for-striker-1745586.html?

So, while ignoring his lack of strength, speed and stamina you decide Osman's tosh because he doesn't get booked much?

Is Kevin Davies better than Lionel Messi then?

Having more good games than bad in the derby which you can't say for many players
Oh FFS

Fellaini arrived from Standard Liege as our holding player and it didn’t take long to realise that wasn’t his best position.
He wasn’t disciplined enough, he didn’t get involved in the game enough and he probably wasn’t a good enough passer.
blah blah blah
“I wasn’t in the mood to back down. When I deal with things, I deal with it myself."
Oh FFS

This book is written by and about a Tranmere standard footballer.

Fellaini arrived from Standard Liege as our holding player and it didn’t take long to realise that wasn’t his best position.

He wasn’t disciplined enough, he didn’t get involved in the game enough and he probably wasn’t a good enough passer.

However, if you got the ball to him in and around the penalty area, he was almost impossible to compete with.

“I remember the first derby he played in well – because we almost came to blows! It was after Liverpool beat us 2-0 at

Goodison.

“Something happened late in the game after Tim Cahill had been sent off and back in the dressing room, Felli got in my face, pointing at me. I went mad at him and shouted: “Come on then! You and me outside now!” I was proper angry at him for trying to front me. Hibbo got between us in the end.

Temperatures were high.

“I don’t know if he thought he could have a go at the little guy but, having lost a derby, I wasn’t in the

mood to back down. When I deal with things, I deal with it myself.

“On the pitch, if someone is kicking me, I won’t immediately react but will keep my cool and try to get them back later in the game.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say no more
I'm convinced he knows I hate him and this book is all one big popcorn in my direction, now he is having a go at felli, good god, in felli's last season he was playing AM, and still had to track back to do most of osman's work, as he was the most dribbled past cm in the league, felli covered more ground than osman in every single game, him complaining about someone not getting involved enough is like Hitler bemoaning someones foreign policy. Made up felli had a pop at him, can't believe more haven't as he plays like he's someone elses shadow most games, and is utterly gutless in a challenge

The last fifteen pages of this thread has been like one badly jarg royal rumble.

Not one good move thrown in the whole contest. Not one poster meltdown. Not one perma banning. Not even an infraction.

Up your game you virgins, GOT deserves so much better.
Any thread about Leon can only start and finish with with mediocrity. It's what he would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.