Krasnodar

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they usually change it to the current season the end of October so wolfsburg would be on this season's

Ive seen a email from someone at the club stating that they would be allocated on last seasons credits for Europe mate.

About 500 ive heard ticket wise

just have to wait and see

there only £2

I know I'll qualify for a ticket so I am ok but it must be a nightmare for people who are not sure.

How can it be left this long to announce the criteria?? We leave in less than 2 weeks.

Well going to this, and then not getting a ticket for the next away in Lille is bang out of order.
It's an 8000 mile round trip the thing Everton should do is look after the supports who made the trip who are going somewhere where the flight path is over an area a plane got shot down.
Makes sense, award the supporters who are spending good money to get somewhere like this.

Lille and Wolfsburg are only down the road. Very easily accessible.
Everton are always poor when it comes to rewarding supports I feel anyway.

What if you haven't got a season ticket tho ? How will they give free tickets to people who haven't got a season ticket ? Will anybody just be able to walk up to the box office and ask for a free ticket ? Whatever way they are doing it they need to sort it out fast.

What if you haven't got a season ticket tho ? How will they give free tickets to people who haven't got a season ticket ? Will anybody just be able to walk up to the box office and ask for a free ticket ? Whatever way they are doing it they need to sort it out fast.
You normally have to prove your going like plane ticket or passport with visa

QUOTE="Jackdaviesefc, post: 3024219, member: 22666"]Well going to this, and then not getting a ticket for the next away in Lille is bang out of order.
It's an 8000 mile round trip the thing Everton should do is look after the supports who made the trip who are going somewhere where the flight path is over an area a plane got shot down.
Makes sense, award the supporters who are spending good money to get somewhere like this.

Everton are always poor when it comes to rewarding supports I feel anyway.[/QUOTE]
You really are a drama queen, your flight won't be going anywhere near Ukraine and if you deserve a ticket for lille youll get one, I know a bloke who runs a supporters club in the Midlands who hasn't missed a game home or away for 6 years and isnt going to Russia because he just can't afford it, don't tell me you deserve a lille ticket before him, just because you have the disposable income to go

QUOTE="Jackdaviesefc, post: 3024219, member: 22666"]Well going to this, and then not getting a ticket for the next away in Lille is bang out of order.

Everton are always poor when it comes to rewarding supports I feel anyway.
You really are a drama queen, your flight won't be going anywhere near Ukraine and if you deserve a ticket for lille youll get one, I know a bloke who runs a supporters club in the Midlands who hasn't missed a game home or away for 6 years and isnt going to Russia because he just can't afford it, don't tell me you deserve a lille ticket before him, just because you have the disposable income to go[/QUOTE]
I don't have the disposable income to be honest, first year iv had my season ticket first time iv been old enough to pay for myself to go to Europe. Go week in week out for the last 2 and a half years. Think about it, we get 500 tickets, we sell out, 350 of the fans are English other 150 are from Russia or where ever, for Lille that would leave maybe 3000 tickets after OFFERING the fans who went over the opportunity to a ticket. That's all I'm saying. I don't come from a wealthy background and don't have money to my disposal either.

You really are a drama queen, your flight won't be going anywhere near Ukraine and if you deserve a ticket for lille youll get one, I know a bloke who runs a supporters club in the Midlands who hasn't missed a game home or away for 6 years and isnt going to Russia because he just can't afford it, don't tell me you deserve a lille ticket before him, just because you have the disposable income to go
I don't have the disposable income to be honest, first year iv had my season ticket first time iv been old enough to pay for myself to go to Europe. Go week in week out for the last 2 and a half years. Think about it, we get 500 tickets, we sell out, 350 of the fans are English other 150 are from Russia or where ever, for Lille that would leave maybe 3000 tickets after OFFERING the fans who went over the opportunity to a ticket. That's all I'm saying. I don't come from a wealthy background and don't have money to my disposal either.[/QUOTE]
if you dont get a ticket,go in the home end like some going to lille and wolfsburg,whats the difference, i spent a grand going to bangkok for the pre season game against leicester,didnt expect a pat on the back from bill and priority for tickets for future games.
by the way youll defo get in the everton end.

Last edited:
Still nothing, the club are probably holding back till after tonights game. Then hopefully they will announce something tomorrow that will be available from Monday.

I don't have the disposable income to be honest, first year iv had my season ticket first time iv been old enough to pay for myself to go to Europe. Go week in week out for the last 2 and a half years. Think about it, we get 500 tickets, we sell out, 350 of the fans are English other 150 are from Russia or where ever, for Lille that would leave maybe 3000 tickets after OFFERING the fans who went over the opportunity to a ticket. That's all I'm saying. I don't come from a wealthy background and don't have money to my disposal either.
if you dont get a ticket,go in the home end like some going to lille and wolfsburg,whats the difference, i spent a grand going to bangkok for the pre season game against leicester,didnt expect a pat on the back from bill and priority for tickets for future games.
by the way youll defo get in the everton end.[/QUOTE]
Oh no I know that don't worry, iv got my lille and Wolfsburg tickets in the home end already just incase but I'm just putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.