Krasnodar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing from Everton on the ticket details yet?

They are usual are leaving it a bit late. We set off a week on Tuesday for this trip. I hope they give an extra credit for those actually going too if they provide proof of visa. Hopefully that will stop people just buying for the sake of a credit.

It's a joke how long their taking announcing the details for this. They should be put on sale to season ticket holders who can produce a valid visa for the dates of the match, stop all the credit hunters in their tracks.

It's a joke how long their taking announcing the details for this. They should be put on sale to season ticket holders who can produce a valid visa for the dates of the match, stop all the credit hunters in their tracks.
what if you live down south?
its an admin nightmare tbf,they are going to slatted whatever they decide.

Yup i do hope the credit grabbers are not out in full force for this one. I should be ok with 15 plus aways from last year and every away from this year, but still if the allocation is small and they do something on the lines of a ballet due to people buying for the sake of it i'll be annoyed.

Still nothing from Everton on the ticket details yet?

They are usual are leaving it a bit late. We set off a week on Tuesday for this trip. I hope they give an extra credit for those actually going too if they provide proof of visa. Hopefully that will stop people just buying for the sake of a credit.

Heard theres a bit of a hoo arrr around them someone within the club is trying to say they shouldn't be classed as a credit

Also they are planning on saying you can only get a ticket with a visa if this changes am not sure

Heard theres a bit of a hoo arrr around them someone within the club is trying to say they shouldn't be classed as a credit

Also they are planning on saying you can only get a ticket with a visa if this changes am not sure

Whoever is saying they shouldn't be classed as a ticket needs to give their head a wobble.. My bank balance will after the trip be down probably the best part of £1,000 after hotels, flights, trains, food & drink etc. Disgusting if that's the case.

Do you know anything on numbers of tickets available?

Cheers

Whoever is saying they shouldn't be classed as a ticket needs to give their head a wobble.. My bank balance will after the trip be down probably the best part of £1,000 after hotels, flights, trains, food & drink etc. Disgusting if that's the case.

Do you know anything on numbers of tickets available?

Cheers

Backwardness at the club is embarrassing. If anything, it should count as two, anyone who paid £95+ to enter a country to watch Everton deserves a reward, it's kind of a big middle finger to the 500+ travelling isn't it?

Poor.

It can only be like the league cup games the tickets are so cheap it dont count so it deters people buying, another rumour going round is they are letting Everton fans in for free.

Cheers, if its free to get in that would be a small bonus. But then again i don't know how you would receive a credit for this.

Probably just over panicking as everything is booked now apart from this, im never happy till the tickets in my hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.