Kevin 'the belgian ronaldo' Mirrallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he looked a bit nervy and like he wasn't on the same wavelength as the rest of the players. But that's standard for a debut.

Was unlucky not to score twice, so obviously takes up good positions. He was against 10 men though.

Very encouraging that he seems willing to go past players with the ball, even if nothing really came off for him yesterday.

Reckon we'll need a bit of patience with him. Might not see his best form until next season which is true of most players who come from abroad, especially wingers.

I thought he looked really lively. Had a goal disallowed, had a side-foot volley blockedm some decent link-up play.

he looked like Andy Van der Meyde after a night on the albert dock having his drink spiked.

To be fair A good cameo for a player that is only 20 minutes coming to grips with the english game.

Too early. Thought he had solid movement, but other than that, can't judge anything on 10-20 minutes.

Naismith looks solid on the other hand. Even if he doesn't blow the doors off the building, his interchanging and decision-making in 70 minutes was better than we've seen in Seamus for a long time.

On the other hand, Coleman but in 2 beauts of crosses (something it appears isn't really in Naismith's wheelhouse). So Coleman being a 20 minute sub was solid.

The man has swagger, which, in small doses, is what we've been lacking. If he can play nice and share with Jelavic he will be quite a weapon.

I've seen his video clip and while he looks lively, I think he tries to beat one man too many. I'm not judging him on that tiny cameo, though, and he looks OK. I can't work out whether he's a striker - looks a bit small - or a mid'. We'll find out soon, maybe
against Leyton Orient.

BTW, this is my first post. I'm ex Echo forum, closed, and Bluekipper forum, closed?, so I hope I don't jinx GOT.

I thought he did ok, no more, no less. Came on in a game that was over and we had taken our foot if the gas. But, tall, fast and good poise

Status
Not open for further replies.