Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some foreign players sometimes let their contract run down more that some of the other players we are used to. If it gets to 6 months then it will be a concern. He certainly doesn't seem unhappy here.

Potential to be world class, not sure he will ever make that level, but I love watching him play. Fantastic dummy and finish today.

I think some foreign players sometimes let their contract run down more that some of the other players we are used to. If it gets to 6 months then it will be a concern. He certainly doesn't seem unhappy here.

We can't wait that long. If we want to sell with half a year left, we only get a nominal fee. Definitely nothing considerable. With one year left though, we'd get a market fair price, which is around 10-15 million I presume.

Walk into the Arsenal side? Walk

Over Walcott, Ox, Sanchez and Carzola?

Get a grip
I do think we have a tendancy and it seems bred into us a club to understate how good our players actually are,god knows what that shower across the park would have made of that performance last night if they had played in that manner,.eg,"World Class "Osman,no better full back in Europe than Hibbert;)lol

Walk into the Arsenal side? Walk

Over Walcott, Ox, Sanchez and Carzola?

Get a grip

Walcott is a crock, he's a lot better than Oxlade-Chamberlain and Cazorla is not the same type of player.

Sanchez on the right, Mirallas on the left, easy.

But thankfully he's ours. Right back where he started the season with a great goal and assist in a key game.

Mirallas is not nor will be world class. He is a good player at best.

Now i love him and he is the type of player i want in our team. But realisitically there are much bette rplayers than him who have more talent. As we cannot afford those sorts of players then kev can be first choice midfielder all day long for me. His goal last night really proved just what he beings to our team, as well as the assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.