Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't have much faith in him staying, he does have dreams of playing in Spain.
If one of the big Spanish clubs came in for him yes but otherwise think he is very happy with us especially now with Lukaku, Oviedo and Eto'o. Our formation suits him, he knows he is Martinez's first choice winger and he'll get regular game time which I think is very important for him - he reportedly turned down Arsenal for that reason.

Would a top 4 PL side take him, Don't see him getting in the Utd/Chelsea/City/Arsenal sides, So that would leave a move to Italy or Spain, Madrid and Barca are out the question so your looking at Juve/Athletico/Roma/Valencia if he wants CL football and a step up from us, imo of course

He's 27 so if he signs a new contract with us he's committing for the rest of his career at the top level, If he does want to play in Spain he will be off in the summer

When he plays well, he's unplayable.

Consistency and a new contract from now on. He needs to fund those Gold supercars somehow.

Maybe he's putting off making a decision until the summer to see how we progress this season. If we win a trophy/finish 4th I think he'll stay. If we're looking off the pace he could well go, but then it depends on what offers are on the table.

Only Lukaku and Naismith have scored more than him even with all the time he's missed. He's going to be instrumental if we are to make any serious run at top 4.

I'm hoping his relationship with Rom will keep him here. Hopefully he can see that in the next few years with the young squad we have, we will do some amazing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.