Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sh*te touch from mofro there don't see what all the fuss is about £30m you're having a laugh it's a joke really sell this judas Moyes he's dragging our name through the mud and he isn't even that good he's just a microphone headed Kevin Davies.

iktGuRp2pf4t0.gif

Hey does anyone know how I can create a new thread or post in here? I have Kevin Sheedy coming to a charity event of mine later this month and trying to get as many Everton fans there as possible.

thanks, Neil

Can't wait to have Mirallas back. Hope it's soon, he would make such a difference, almost forgot how excellent he was against Swansea, Newcastle, Southampton and half of Liverpool & Sunderland.

Felli has one of the best first touches I have seen, be that with his shoulder, chest, legs or feet, you hit it at him instead of to him and he'll stop it where he wants it to stop, pointing himself in the direction he wants to be pointing and pass it to the person he wants to pass it to.. The lad thinks about what he's doing and makes time for himslef to do it.. That's class, that's impressive, that's very usefull. He also has very good feet and a few tricks up his sleeves as well.
Mirallas seems to be more action packed.. there's the ball.. start running.. now what? err... run over there.. now err pass to him.. err ooh sweet through ball.. just do it quickly quickly... go go go.. That's exciting, he's rapid chaos and that scares defenders..

Now Felli won't sprint past 3 players but will bang crosses in regularly... Mirallas will run past 3 players and deliver the crosses Fellaini scores.
Mirallas if the ball is awkward will likely lose it, Felli won't, he'll take it down and give it to Mirallas to run off somewhere, Fellaini however won't catch a quick player without the use of dirty tactics..

Which is best? for me Felli as he keeps the ball
Which is most exciting? Mirallas
Whichi is most usefull to Everton? Neither they are both massively useful to have in the team.
Who's the most gifted? Neither.. one's fast, the other strong, ones quick footed, the other quick minded etc, both different, both immense, both a great match for each other..

As for your definition of gifted I dissagree.. Fellaini is just as gifted as Mirallas they are just different gifts.

Come on Fellaini doesn't even have the best touch in the Everton team. Pienaar and Osman are light years ahead technically. It is those two and Baines (when Mirallas isn't playing) who do all the complicated stuff for us. I can accept Fellaini getting praise for his physical attributes, aerial prowess, bringing the ball down on his chest or whatever, but no part of his technical game is world class. Pienaar would of been in against Newcastle had Fellaini hit his pass with any decent pace, Pienaar had to slow it down and give it him back. Fellaini then had a fat touch and the keeper saved. We played our best stuff agianst Newcastle when Anichebe came on offering us some pace and direction. Fellaini was shuffled off to the wing out the way allowing Pienaar and Osman to occupy the middle.

Come on Fellaini doesn't even have the best touch in the Everton team. Pienaar and Osman are light years ahead technically. It is those two and Baines (when Mirallas isn't playing) who do all the complicated stuff for us. I can accept Fellaini getting praise for his physical attributes, aerial prowess, bringing the ball down on his chest or whatever, but no part of his technical game is world class. Pienaar would of been in against Newcastle had Fellaini hit his pass with any decent pace, Pienaar had to slow it down and give it him back. Fellaini then had a fat touch and the keeper saved. We played our best stuff agianst Newcastle when Anichebe came on offering us some pace and direction. Fellaini was shuffled off to the wing out the way allowing Pienaar and Osman to occupy the middle.

Stop talking so much sense.... You'll get red dots....

Best first touch hes ever seen ahahahaa

I like Fellaini.

I think he's good at football.

Me too mate.

I also like Mirallas. He's good at football as well.

What's that? They're both good at football? Oh bother. We'd best argue pointlessly for a while as to which one might be better at football.

You go first mate.

Mirallas is good at football, I agree.

I think Osman, Gibson, Fellaini, Pienaar and Mirallas might be theoretically the strongest midfield we've had in my time watching everton if we ever get to see it for more than 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.