Junior Malanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of him, but no doubt it will be a wank fest on here because he is foreign!

Highly rated
New fellaini tag
Strong physical attributes
Kev/felli to help him settle
Cheap signing
Huge resale potential
Need a centre mid

No brainer

"The new Marouane Fellaini"

am usually wary of a player called the new anyone. no logic to it but just seems to end badly. does anyone know his reasons for ending the contract? is he is just arrogant then could go either way with Fell and Mirallas having positive effect on him or him having a negative one on them

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly rated
New fellaini tag
Strong physical attributes
Kev/felli to help him settle
Cheap signing
Huge resale potential
Need a centre mid

No brainer

'No Brainer' would be a fantastic username
Some lurker .... make it happen

I´ve got the feeling Roberto will slow down and it´ll be a while before we see more signings (if any) unless we sell one or more players.

The way I look at it, the manager has picked the low hanging apples from the tree. Good as they were, they were relatively easy signings for him to make.

I´d be chuffed if we went for this kid but can you really see us signing 5 players in such a short time? Maybe I´ll be surprised. Every day that goes by I´m happier Moyes has gone.

what gets me in all the transfer rumour stuff, is that cos some lid on here wants a player, RM must want him too! If he doesnt...why not? cos hes a fkin monster on fifa lar.

Like leroy fer! Id understand if RM was our manager in Jan and actually went for him, it was Moyes FFS.

If RM wants Malanda, he will go for him - and im guessing by the JR and GD deals, probabbly do it quickly, if he doesnt lets just wait and see who the manager actually does want eh before we have fifa lids questioning the managers targets and ability to attract players.

Weve already seen GD say he was influencial in him choosing Everton over a host of suitors.

Malanda sounds good, poss make a good few quid on him, but never seen him kick a ball so if we dont get him i wont be arsed in the slightest.

If RM wants him, im pretty sure the smooth talking fecker will get him.

what gets me in all the transfer rumour stuff, is that cos some lid on here wants a player, RM must want him too! If he doesnt...why not? cos hes a fkin monster on fifa lar.

Like leroy fer! Id understand if RM was our manager in Jan and actually went for him, it was Moyes FFS.

If RM wants Malanda, he will go for him - and im guessing by the JR and GD deals, probabbly do it quickly, if he doesnt lets just wait and see who the manager actually does want eh before we have fifa lids questioning the managers targets and ability to attract players.

Weve already seen GD say he was influencial in him choosing Everton over a host of suitors.

Malanda sounds good, poss make a good few quid on him, but never seen him kick a ball so if we dont get him i wont be arsed in the slightest.

If RM wants him, im pretty sure the smooth talking fecker will get him.

Is that really your first thought when we're linked with a player!?

Not 'he could possibly be a great player for Everton'......looking to sell the lad before we've even bought him!

Not 'he could possibly be a great player for Everton'......looking to sell the lad before we've even bought him!

It's sad mate, it's what a lot of our fans now think of as soon as we're linked with a player.

#
Hang on a minute...you havent seen any of my comments regarding Kone or Alcaraz obviously. Im not one of these people who think we should be buying young players just to make money.

Im simply basing that opinion on fact!

FACT - the lad has just cancelled his contract with his club. He wants bigger and better things.

Now if your naive enough to think that his ultimate ambition is to play for everton then good luck to you lad.

Im being realistic. If youve got a mercenary little [Poor language removed] like this, then if he comes here, he aint gonna stat for life is he? So get him on a 5 year deal, get 2-3 years out of him, maybe more if he likes it and real madrid havent come in for him yet, then he leaves for good money.

Im one of the most positive people you will find on here im afraid

It can't be possible to simply cancel your contract and walk away.especially for a young player.
There must be more to this,involving a fee,or else he must be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.