John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew we needed another CB in the summer but Martinez didn't listen. I have no confidence in any other partnership we've got.

Looks like Martinez is doing to us what he did at Wigan. Good going forward, [Poor language removed] at the back.

'We all knew' that Naismith was crap as well.

For every one decision he makes about football which is incorrect the average football fan has ten times as many opinions that are wrong. Easy to pick holes in any manager.

'We all knew' that Naismith was crap as well.

For every one decision he makes about football which is incorrect the average football fan has ten times as many opinions that are wrong. Easy to pick holes in any manager.

You what?

Wash your mouth out with soap

We have one injury to a 20 year old CB and our defence looks goosed

We didn't need to sign a CB though
You seem to thrive on misery and misfortune which backs your agenda/views mate! How about turning up each week and supporting whoever turns out ! Have a drink and a laugh with your mates and hopefully celebrate your colours winning! Old school I know, but banging on all the time in misery mode won't be doing you or your cat any good! The lads injured and were short of cover ! That's a first ... wow pass the bleach.

Bollocks mate. It was never an area of concern until the season had started.

tons of blues wanted Nastasic in the summer window, dont forget every single game from the beginning of pre season to the end of the window (after the chelsea game) we were poor defensively so it clearly was a concern.

You seem to thrive on misery and misfortune which backs your agenda/views mate! How about turning up each week and supporting whoever turns out ! Have a drink and a laugh with your mates and hopefully celebrate your colours winning! Old school I know, but banging on all the time in misery mode won't be doing you or your cat any good! The lads injured and were short of cover ! That's a first ... wow pass the bleach.

Its a forum you beaut, Shall we only talk about positives? Because at the moment they are hard to come by

If you don't like what I write stick me on ignore

I did say he'd be out for upwards of 8 weeks...
A monkey on a typewriter hitting keys at random for an infinite amount of time can write Shakespeare's complete works.
In the same way anyone making a prediction can be right once in a while.
I don't see the monkey looking for vindication nor affirmation from random strangers on the internet.
Have a gold star...

A monkey on a typewriter hitting keys at random for an infinite amount of time can write Shakespeare's complete works.
I don't see the monkey looking for vindication nor affirmation from random strangers on the internet.
Have a gold star...

Brutal.

Have a gold star...
Shots+Fired.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.