January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perisic? You guys know he is going to cost £15+ million? Just look how much Wolfsburg paid for KDB or Luiz Gustavo. I would rather have a player like Roberto Firmino, who has £17 million release clause, for that type of price. Or Andre Ayew or Yevhen Konoplyanka on a pre-contract in January for free.

Stories came out in the Summer that he was available for £7m.

wow, kris commons is relegation fodder/championship, he's your typical avergae footballer made to look decent up in scotland

Perisic? You guys know he is going to cost £15+ million? Just look how much Wolfsburg paid for KDB or Luiz Gustavo. I would rather have a player like Roberto Firmino, who has £17 million release clause, for that type of price. Or Andre Ayew or Yevhen Konoplyanka on a pre-contract in January for free.
Getting players for bargain prices only happens when the player is out of favour or the club is in dire financial straits. Neither of the two are the case regarding Perisic/VfL.

Id buy no-one in January, maybe a loan if possible.

Then next summer I would use the whole kitty to try and tempt Barca to part with Deulofeu.

Imagine if we had Barkley, Lukaku, Stones, McCarthy, Besic and Deulofeu as our present and future.

Make it happen Roberto!

Ross Barkley is being priced on this board as anything from 40 -60 mill depending on who you talk to, can you confidently predict how his career will turn out.? How can you expect me to predict a players career path. all I did was say this kid is a great player NOW and would be an asset to Everton football club at his predicted valuation.

Just ignore the tosser, i have watched him plenty of times and believe he has something to offer, given delboys total minutes at everton & barca i think he has managed alot less than Thauvin, sometimes players just stand out, nobody is saying he will be the best but right now its worth a punt.

Carlos+Vela+RCD+Mallorca+v+Real+Sociedad+de+SpA3W3Pgtyel.jpg

Ivan+Perisic+Iceland+v+Croatia+sIVG778ISlMl.jpg

Sofiane+Feghouli+Parma+FC+v+Olympique+de+Marseille+ROMumA-SsL8l.jpg

Made up you picked out Feghouli, player i have rated highly for years !

Perisic is class. Was their best player by far last night. Would probably give us an immense starting line-up if everyone was fit.

Imagine.

Lukaku
Perisic-Barkley-Mirallas
Barry-McCarthy
Baines-Jagielka-Stones-Coleman

Joel, Eto'o, McGeady, Oviedo, Naismith, Besic, Osman/Pienaar

We dont need more wide players. We have Mirallas, Pienaar, McGeady and Atsu. There is no way Martinez will be prioritising bringing in more in January, regardless of what's thought about them on here.

We should, however, push the boat out and get in a proper No.10.

Lukaku can get us goals on a regular basis only if we sit deep and play on the counter attack. If we're to make use of his finishing Martinez is going to have to buy in a string-puller who operates just in behind him. Quite obviously we haven't got that player at the club - or if we have, he hasn't been played there.

We dont need more wide players. We have Mirallas, Pienaar, McGeady and Atsu. There is no way Martinez will be prioritising bringing in more in January, regardless of what's thought about them on here.

We should, however, push the boat out and get in a proper No.10.

Lukaku can get us goals on a regular basis only if we sit deep and play on the counter attack. If we're to make use of his finishing Martinez is going to have to buy in a string-puller who operates just in behind him. Quite obviously we haven't got that player at the club - or if we have, he hasn't been played there.

i'd like someone who can operate in any of the 3 forward positions behind the striker, bit like a david silva type...so could play wide when needed

i'd like someone who can operate in any of the 3 forward positions behind the striker, bit like a david silva type...so could play wide when needed
The likes of Silva and Sterling are like gold dust, though. I dont know who would be in Everton's price range. We'd have to go to foreign leagues or the Championship and take a punt.

The likes of Silva and Sterling are like gold dust, though. I dont know who would be in Everton's price range. We'd have to go to foreign leagues or the Championship and take a punt.
Perisic. He showed that last night. I'd break whatever we had left of the bank to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.