January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to sit Martinez down and make him watch a video of the home game against Arsenal last season and then tell him, "nothing less than this level of commitment and performance is now acceptable."

And if he can't find a way to replicate it, then it might be taxi time.
Don't reckon Delta would take him given his complete lack of a sense of direction.

To

Totally agree on all your points re Martinez mate, he needs to go, as he will never change ( as he self addmitted), just frustrates the hell out of me , how we have been left behind under this fraud(Billy Liar)and how easily it has been accepted !!!!
Behave yourself FFS. It's been bad this season at times but he isn't going anywhere and nor should he. He should just learn from his mistakes and today is a harsh enough lesson.

But its not, is it? Its been generally awful from the word 'GO' this season. Yeah he's done the double over Wolfsburg somehow, but everyone can admit the first game against them we were generally awful. I think i can remember one boss game and that was against Lille. Everyone on the club has been awful this season from Martinez down. Honestly, can you name one player who has improved from last season?

Behave yourself FFS. It's been bad this season at times but he isn't going anywhere and nor should he. He should just learn from his mistakes and today is a harsh enough lesson.
Hope you not saying the same in 2or3 years time, because people have been saying the this for the last 6 months or so, " he needs to learn " , yet things actually seem to get worse with the same post match, fans comments. Maybe you are right and he will ! :)

But its not, is it? Its been generally awful from the word 'GO' this season. Yeah he's done the double over Wolfsburg somehow, but everyone can admit the first game against them we were generally awful. I think i can remember one boss game and that was against Lille. Everyone on the club has been awful this season from Martinez down. Honestly, can you name one player who has improved from last season?
Even before the word go, lacklustre preseason!

WOLF OF WALL STREET THIS UP.

blackadder-confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.