James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could even use Naismith behind Lukaku if desired and sort of "save" Eto'o for Wolfsburg. It'd be nice to have McCarthy back for West Ham but winning and possibly ensuring last 32 qualification would be great despite needing league points.
Naismith just played two high pressure 90 minute games. I cant see Martinez starting him, tbh.

Naismith just played two high pressure 90 minute games. I cant see Martinez starting him, tbh.

did you just posted a Naismith related comment without any deep hatred and bitterness?

9Zv4V.gif

Can we get a definitive answer of whether it should have been red or not? Personally I think a yellow was fine, both players went at a 50/50 ball in an identical fashion, and one got a little bit more contact than the other. It was the trailing leg that was worse I think, and that's why the yellow is fair enough.

He's boss though. From then on he had that determined look on his round little face, and there was no way he was going to let us drop points.

Can we get a definitive answer of whether it should have been red or not? Personally I think a yellow was fine, both players went at a 50/50 ball in an identical fashion, and one got a little bit more contact than the other. It was the trailing leg that was worse I think, and that's why the yellow is fair enough.

He's boss though. From then on he had that determined look on his round little face, and there was no way he was going to let us drop points.

Never a red. The ref didnt even call it a foul. West Ham just blew it out of proportion.

in today's game it was a yellow or for some refs an iffy red. Go back a few years and it was a good tackle.
As I live in the past I'll go with the latter

Never a red. The ref didnt even call it a foul. West Ham just blew it out of proportion.

They are pretty bad at the play acting and cynical stuff.

Tompkins.

Then there was the challenge on lukaku that got played on. No where near the ball and should of been carded.

Status
Not open for further replies.