James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's only rivalled by Matic/Fabregas/Oscar and what City could put out (Fernandinho/Toure/Silva - or whatever they could put out in a 4-2-3-1).

We have a CL midfield triangle there.
No. Barry is too one paced. Brilliant player but we'd get the arse ripped out of us against CL teams.

Agreed. I don't think United have the balance in there (especially in the Barry role) and Arsenal's is overhyped and inconsistent. Couldn't even tell you what Spurs' looks like. The RS is essentially a washed up Gerrard and two people to do his water carrying for him.
Arsenal are flaky as **** whenever Flamini or Arteta are out. Liverpool - ha ha, let's not even grace that with analysis! United could go Herrara/Carrick/Mata(or Rooney)...but it's all about blend and discipline. I think we have that in spades.

Arsenal are flaky as **** whenever Flamini or Arteta are out. Liverpool - ha ha, let's not even grace that with analysis! United could go Herrara/Carrick/Mata(or Rooney)...but it's all about blend and discipline. I think we have that in spades.

Mata will be outta Manure in January I reckon.

No. Barry is too one paced. Brilliant player but we'd get the arse ripped out of us against CL teams.
It's good ebough to qualify for a top 4 place with without a shadow of a doubt. Also, have you seen some of the utter ***** in that competition?!

Seems to be able to do a very good job of it on the international stage, might not be so far away.
He's a very very rash tackler from what I've seen of him. Especially when the game gets stretched. If he's got McCarthy doing some of his tackling for him, maybe it won't be as bad or he matures and learns to stay on his feet a bit more and he will become a very good player.

It's good ebough to qualify for a top 4 place with without a shadow of a doubt. Also, have you seen some of the utter ***** in that competition?!
Yeah it's good enough to qualify but I think looking beyond that, when actually in the competition, Barry's pace would leave our centre backs exposed, which when they are spread out like they are, is where we get caught out a fair bit on the counter.

I think unless we bring in 1-2 players in the Jan window I think we might just miss out. Think we need another quality winger and perhaps a CB

Status
Not open for further replies.