James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mc Carthy - decent
Mc Geady - average
Coleman - poor

"Blades removed 1 reputation points for your post in the thread James McCarthy. With the following comment: wum"

So you thought Coleman had a good game did you ? OK mate. Suppose being a Sheffield Utd fan you would have, but I'm guessing you didn't even watch it. What are you doing on an a Everton forum anyway ? Wumming, that's what.

"Blades removed 1 reputation points for your post in the thread James McCarthy. With the following comment: wum"

So you thought Coleman had a good game did you ? OK mate. Suppose being a Sheffield Utd fan you would have, but I'm guessing you didn't even watch it. What are you doing on an a Everton forum anyway ? Wumming, that's what.

Jose Baxter 4 lyf!!!

Our player of the season so far IMO. Does the dirty work consistently and is now a huge player in our team. Love him!
Coleman had an absolutely red hot start to the season and was my player of the season untill Jimmy Mac just kept plugging away with his 8/10 performances every week.

I do wonder if a left sided McCarthy wouldnt be totally dominant within our midfield as opposed to a Barry partnership -- it may be that Barry could rotate?

We aren't so bad for attacking options, but coleman apart our defensive options are poor.. Hopefully Duffy can take the step up. It's strange to be saying that though having just come out from under a manager who nullified our attack and focused everything on defence.

It's nice to enjoy watching us play, or try to play, football again. Even better when watching 3 Everton players in the lineup.

Could be 4-5 starting for Ireland come the qualifiers.
Coleman - Duffy - McCarthy - Gibson - McGeady.

Although I don't think Duffy will make the top level you never know. Gibson and McCarthy will be a very good CM for Ireland if Gibson can stay fit.

He's unreal. The amount of effort he puts into every game is superb, shame he had to be the one who slipped but couldn't fault the rest of his performance today. Future captain for me.
Not slating the lad but don't you think he gets a bit 'excited?' I think its only me and my mate who see this. Love players like him though. Them three 50/50s he won were boss.

Players like him come along once in a while, his engine is unreal. If (crossing fingers it doesn't) he gets injured you will notice one hell of hole in the midfield.

Defo worth every penny

Motm for us by a mile today. I think he could do that job without Barry next to him as well. Fair to say he's won me over emphatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.