IS SEAMUS AS GOOD AS THE PAST FULL BACKS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Everton in the last 50 years or there about, Everton have had great right backs in Alex Parker, Tommy Wright and Gary Stevens. Present day we are blessed with Seamus Coleman. Is he as good or better than those mentioned. I love him to bits and for me he is quality and I would definitely put him up there with the greats

He's been top quality for the past couple of years now.

That being said, he needs to do it for longer.

My matchday memories started in the early nineties and him and Baines are by far the best full backs I've seen at Everton.

It's a joy and a privilege to see them both playing in the same team.

Everton in the last 50 years or there about, Everton have had great right backs in Alex Parker, Tommy Wright and Gary Stevens. Present day we are blessed with Seamus Coleman. Is he as good or better than those mentioned. I love him to bits and for me he is quality and I would definitely put him up there with the greats

Yes.

Attacking-wise yes, but some improvement still to come defensively. I'm still utterly perplexed how this lad had trials at Celtic and Birmingham before he joined us. What did they see that put them off, I just don't get it.

Two different newspapers with stories of a transfer to Chelsea out tomorrow. £25million in the star, £20million in the mail.

Two different papers makes it seems like someone has leaked a story somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.