Is Gibson's departure inevitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Ve Dito

Player Valuation: £750k
I fear it is. Barry and McCarthy are main stays. Besic is Sub no.1 in that position. We would all love Gibbo to stay and maintain our squad strength but for a man with international ambitions and a career to save...i cant see him sticking around. Can u ?

Shame, proper player, good goal threat.
Would have been a captain on previous Everton teams in the recent past

id still see him as a usefull squad player if he could stay fit for
a good while but he really aint going to get much game time whats quite sad
im sure there was a quite impressive stats with the amount of games he's played win/losses
when he was fit we hardly lost , coinsidence? i dont know.. cant see him wanting to spend
his time on the bench for us though he'd get games else where

Only 27 but it seems he's not considered anywhere near the first team by Bobby. Besic clearly one for the future and still scratching my head at the length of Barry's contract.

Is his deal up this summer? I think we'll get £1 million for him in Jan, with Besic as Barry back up. Ledson & Walsh will then move up a level to first team squad and 21 respectively.

Any player inevitably leaves Everton.
Darren has plenty to offer, and is around the same level as Barry when fit. People forget how good he was for us.
That being said, I'm sure if these fitness issues persist, we'll look to offload, particularly with the youth system churning out central midfielders.
Ledson could take the step up, as could a few others possibly.

4m for a fella who can only walk unaided once a decade when the sons of Hayden walk the earth to a full moon and the rain turns red.....

I think not...

Status
Not open for further replies.