Is current crest lucky for us !

Do you want current crest for next season ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • No

Votes: 89 84.0%
  • more preferably from future

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohnzbh2.png

with yellow contour is much better isnt ?

What ever crest that was chosen, it wasn't going to please everybody. I think the club did the best it could to make amends and listen to the fans....the fact it messed up first time so badly is another argument and one we have gone over many times before.

Current crest is gash.
The new one's fine and can be worn with pride around Europe. No way would I have worn a shirt with this years crest on it abroad, our European brethren would have just laughed at us.

I always thought the yellow contour on our crest was the tackiest part :/ Don't mean to cause anything by that but it was just always my opinion! This years crest has grown on me, but i'm all for next years selected crest, good work by the club!

If i have to use bad words here ffs mods close this thread before i start THANK YOU

I always thought the yellow contour on our crest was the tackiest part :/ Don't mean to cause anything by that but it was just always my opinion! This years crest has grown on me, but i'm all for next years selected crest, good work by the club!
The majority agree, that is why it was voted off. I didn't like the yellow in it at all.

Very excited for next years crest, I think it is classy

Someone on another thread suggested it was Big Dunc getting appointed that was the luck changer. Someone else suggested it was Putin invading the Crimea. Me? I dunno...but I think the 'badge is lucky' idea is up there with the Putin one! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.