Irish GOT meet-up (11/12/14 Murray's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prevenger17

Great turn of pace, an eye for goal...
Thought I would float this idea and see who's interested. I know there's quite a few of us on here and I'd love to watch an Everton game with other Everton fans, an experience I'm yet to have in life (with the exception of my single Goodison visit). I'm thinking the Woolshed in Dublin or somewhere similar for one of the big televised games, maybe in a couple of weeks time?

@Jaytality @Lids1978 @dublinbluenose @Professor Toffee @Cork Evertonian (bit of a way to travel, I know) @BluePeadar? I know there's loads of others but I can't think of you offhand. Also, there's probably loads who I don't realize live in Ireland (@Khalekan seems to know an awful lot about us). Anyway, could be fun. We might actually hate each other. But I'd be up for giving it a shot if even a few of you fine gentlemen were willing.

Oh Jeez, get ready for the faux Irish brigade to say this is racist or something. They can be irish and watch it in a Grimsby pub or something.

They feel it in there heart to be Irish because they once danced to the house of pain track " Jump around " even though they have never been to the green isle.

Oh Jeez, get ready for the faux Irish brigade to say this is racist or something. They can be irish and watch it in a Grimsby pub or something.

They feel it in there heart to be Irish because they once danced to the house of pain track " Jump around " even though they have never been to the green isle.

giphy.gif

Players have declared for Ireland for less.

Thought I would float this idea and see who's interested. I know there's quite a few of us on here and I'd love to watch an Everton game with other Everton fans, an experience I'm yet to have in life (with the exception of my single Goodison visit). I'm thinking the Woolshed in Dublin or somewhere similar for one of the big televised games, maybe in a couple of weeks time?

@Jaytality @Lids1978 @dublinbluenose @Professor Toffee @Cork Evertonian (bit of a way to travel, I know) @BluePeadar? I know there's loads of others but I can't think of you offhand. Also, there's probably loads who I don't realize live in Ireland (@Khalekan seems to know an awful lot about us). Anyway, could be fun. We might actually hate each other. But I'd be up for giving it a shot if even a few of you fine gentlemen were willing.
There's a full list of all the Irish members here mate.

No way! House of Pain were Irish? I always assumed they were American

Great Call Mr.P
That murrays place near woolshed always has our games. How about the kransador game ?
How about after the water charge protest on 10th when we are wearing our @Chico @Bungle say No to Irish Water?
Either way Im there chief

Great Call Mr.P
That murrays place near woolshed always has our games. How about the kransador game ?
How about after the water charge protest on 10th when we are wearing our @Chico @Bungle say No to Irish Water?
Either way Im there chief

Excellent, that's one. A midweek game means we could go somewhere quiet without having to listen to the try-hard Manc and RS fans outpassion each other in the 'Shed, so I'd be perfectly okay with that. I'm actually not opposed to water charges, so there's our first falling out waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.