"Ins" and "Outs" in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Drenthe drove to Finch farm on a training day late in his posh car with two women.
He went to his locker, got something, then went back to his car and drove off.
Moyes didn't need to think twice about telling him to [Poor language removed].

As much as yes we need and i want a couple coming in, there wont be massive changes to our side.

Said since early season ofoe and Donovan would do me in January. But both would just be extra quality that are capable of coming on from the bench or starting because of injury.

The first 11 that started against spurs is our strongest and I can't see anyone coming in and replacing those players but to have a extra couple of quality players to this squad would be excellent for the second half of the season.

Funny tho how just those two players would give us a host of new options and cover. Make it happen bill !!

Think Butland and forren could be possibilities but will depend on Heitinga staying or going...

I think the squad i.e 16 first choice members are as good as we have had in beards. It is the usual spate of injuries that is worrying...we need players who are decent , willing to to wait for a chance and can fill in when needed.

I think Duffy is a reasonable deputy. But I do think we need an extra experienced striker as cover....

Players to let go if poss IMO ...Gueye on loan or permanent move away...just doesn't seem to have the mentality for the game over here.

according to a West Ham site Diame may have a release clause of £3.5 mil would be a quality signing he's been a rock in midfield imagine him and gibson alongside each other, wages of around 45k a week aswell sign him up Moyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.