"Ins" and "Outs" in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, no idea whats gonna happen.

If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have said Fellaini and Heitinga nailed on to leave, possibly another, with Moyes spending 50% of the money.

Now im not convinced Fellaini will leave, we will get silly offers tho I think, his stock is high, hes not CL cup tied, but as I say, unless its above 25, I cant see movement. As for the Summer, unless we get CL, which is a big ask, I think he will leave and I wont blame the fella, we invested a huge amount of money into him and we are reaping the rewards and will be rewarded well if he leaves due to him signing a new contract.

As for Heitinga, im less convinced about him leaving due to something I heard, but again who knows.

As I said in the Summer, we are short in some areas, but mainly cover, we could do with a few bodies, but the danger is, 1 to 11 is totally awesome, so we need some quality to break into the first 11.

Ideally we would look for a Winger/Striker.

all we need providing no one is sold IMO is a CM alongside gibson and maybe donavon on loan,

Moussa Sissoko £5 mil
Donavon: Loan

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Sissoko Gibson

Mirallas Felliani Pienaar

Jelavic

Odjidja-Ofoe I think is probably on the radar,I'm like other posters who haven't seen him play but when Company said what a good player he was, it kind of endorsed him in the minds of people.
don't think Tim will come back on loan,if he does, hasn't he got a three match ban ?.
would love to see a striker arrive but would think we need to wait for the summer before that happens.
None out,no point in doing that,we've a small enough squad as it is,though Gueye either needs to be loaned or moved on imo.

I wouldn't dream of selling anyone in the January window. If we can stay the same I'd be happy. That's not to say I'm happy with every single player. I think Heitinga and Anichebe could be moved on to get a little more potential in the squad. It'd be suicide to take this risk half way through the season though when everything is settled, for once.

If we could add a loan or two I'd be delighted though. If either of Cahill, Odidja-Ofoe (sp?), or Donovan joined I'd be delighted for different reasons. I know people might throw their eyes up at the Cahill suggestion but he'd be good for the dressing room I think. He embodies the Everton spirit and when things get hard we'll need as many people as possible who are willing to drive us on. Ã￾ la the infamous Neville clap. Reasons for the other two joining should be obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.