"Ins" and "Outs" in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate it when a lot of people on here say buying him would be good just because we were after him before, despite not knowing anything about him. I know nothing about him and have never heard/seen of him therefore believe we could do a lot better. diame would have been a boss free signing. You know your european footy - who would be a boss box-to-box like centre mid with a good engine who would be interested/in our price range?

Same, that really annoys me, he was a last minute thing because Essien wasn't available. He's decent but not for us, not really what we need I think. In my opinion not that it means much we should be looking at a couple of CM's:

Kelvin Leerdam from Feyenoord is a great DM who likes to get up and down the pitch can control the game and has a good passing range. Is out of contract in the summer after falling out with Koeman so will available in jan for a minimal fee, is only 22 but could be a really great player i think

Pirmin Schwegler from Frankfurt is a tidy player, 25 got 11 caps for Swtizerland and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg, don't know that much about him but he is good from what i've seen of him

Roman Neustädter from Schalke is a great player, more of a holding player though but he is always all over the pitch and has popped up with a few goals this term, would cost a bit more as he only signed in the summer and they are still in the CL, maybe next summer

Magnus Wolf Eikrem from Molde - good player, good engine, likes a short, was a trainee at United but got let go scored some good goals for their reserves, only 22 and he's got a boss name

could also be looking at lucas biglia (anderlecht), victor perez (valladolid), alain wiss (lucerna), amir abrashi (grasshoppers), Dominik Beutler (Dortmund)

guy on an everton fb page says cahills return will be announced soon.
no clue if this guy has any clue what hes talking about.
guess will find out.

spurs were minutes from signing moutinio in the summer, they have the money and Levy will want 4th place more then anything.
the RS need a striker thats pretty obvious and have fringe players like downing and carroll to sell
and the chelsea accounts wont be assesed until the 2013/14 season this is the last season they can spend big whgile knowing the high earners like cole lampard will be gone in the summer

those 3 clubs will defo spend thats a given.

Yeah this really.

If anyone seriously thinks the likes of spurs, L'pool and Chelsea won't spend in January your deluded. Amazingly Chelsea's recent accounts have them making a profit...FFP will be gotten around by these teams anyway!

Spurs, Liverpool, arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle will all strengthen in January. Not to mention the fulham's, sunderlands, west brom ect, Even though not too worried about those... Think city will have a dip also not that should make too much difference to us.

Believe me...January is massive for us this season. If we do nothing we will NOT make 4th, maybe not even 5/6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.