"Ins" and "Outs" in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need at least 2 CBs if heitinga leaves. distin aint getting any younger same with jags. we need to keep an eye on the future because otherwise we will be in big trouble

Bily is about it, really. Much more worried about who we sell then who we buy.

Moyes does very well in the Market but there are a few more poor signings along with bily. wright , koldup & Beattie off the top of my head but like I say he generally does well so I don't disagree with your general opinion.

Moyes does very well in the Market but there are a few more poor signings along with bily. wright , koldup & Beattie off the top of my head but like I say he generally does well so I don't disagree with your general opinion.
To be honest I was looking forward to watching Beattie in a Blue shirt, it surprised me how bad he bacame.

says who?

foxy said round thought he was too slow so it seems a no-go atm. apologies if i'm wrong. seems like their looking for a direct replacement for distin i.e. tall and pace. Obviously they could still go back in and buy him as a replacement for heitinga but i was a tad surprised as from what i've heard and seen of him, forren has the same qualities as duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.