"Ins" and "Outs" in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant see many ins or outs. problem is chelsea RS and spurs will all strengthen in january.

Will they? Why? Spurs already have too many players, the RS are skint and Chelsea won't comply with FFP if they spend too much more, fgiven how much they spent in the summer.

Badly football manager this thread all it needs is some formations to finish it, maybe some tactical analysis as well.

why do peeps keep saying forren, we're not after him anymore.

Forster
Debuchy Jagielka Distin Baines
Donovan Gibson Fellaini Pienaar
Mirallas
Jelavic

Subs: Gordon, Coleman, Heitinga, Oviedo, Osman, Naismith Vossen

There you go phenom - a complete overhaul of our team in the middle of the season when we're doing quite well ;)

...also i'd sell heitinga and get in another pacy defender but couldn't think of anyone/arsed. I know the OP said apologies if the thread has already done, but aren't people bored of writing what they want for a 4th time in a 4th thread (not a dig at the OP btw)

Will they? Why? Spurs already have too many players, the RS are skint and Chelsea won't comply with FFP if they spend too much more, fgiven how much they spent in the summer.

spurs were minutes from signing moutinio in the summer, they have the money and Levy will want 4th place more then anything.
the RS need a striker thats pretty obvious and have fringe players like downing and carroll to sell
and the chelsea accounts wont be assesed until the 2013/14 season this is the last season they can spend big whgile knowing the high earners like cole lampard will be gone in the summer

those 3 clubs will defo spend thats a given.

why do peeps keep saying forren, we're not after him anymore.

Forster
Debuchy Jagielka Distin Baines
Donovan Gibson Fellaini Pienaar
Mirallas
Jelavic

Subs: Gordon, Coleman, Heitinga, Oviedo, Osman, Naismith Vossen

There you go phenom - a complete overhaul of our team in the middle of the season when we're doing quite well ;)

...also i'd sell heitinga and get in another pacy defender but couldn't think of anyone/arsed. I know the OP said apologies if the thread has already done, but aren't people bored of writing what they want for a 4th time in a 4th thread (not a dig at the OP btw)
Those goalies aren't any improvement mate !

Cahill is odds on to be back in january

I will fume so hard.

On £15k p/w apparently

My god. Is he really?! Is it any wonder we are skint?!

Badly football manager this thread all it needs is some formations to finish it, maybe some tactical analysis as well.

Bloody right it is. I'll unleash some percentages soon enough too.

Charlie Austin would do for me, £4m and Victor.

It will not do me. I'd kick right off.

Forster is awesome mate. However, he'd cost loads, Celtic won't sell him and he won't want to move as they are still in Champs League.

Gordon is great. He's just made of Silly String.

fraser forster not ben foster. gordon is definitely an improvement on mucha and quite possibly howard (IMO), just needs to keep fit. most of this was done tounge in cheek anyway, because people are listing like 8 changes we should make in JANUARY! i am aware none of this would happen, we seriously need to look at the goalkeeping situation in the summer and possibly look at good cover in gordon next month, even if it is just until the end of the season.

Can't blame howard for the goal yesterday but his positioning does make me think sometimes. Not too sure why he's so far off his line all the time. Got lobbed today and vs arsenal where if he would have stayed on his line (probably like he should have) the ball would have dropped into his hands.

anyway, that may just be nit-picking and not noticing, ijjy's the goalie on here, he'll know way more about positioning than me

Don't get me wrong lads, I have been saying Howard needs competition for ages. He must have the safest starting place at the club..
Craig Gordon though ?
Forster looks ok from what I've seen of him, but I'd fancy keeping a few clean sheets in that league ?
Butland would be the one..

Ideally you'd be seeing no out-goings.

The only player I feel we can let go at the minute is Magaye Gueye but what money would you get for him?

I'd be happy with keeping everyone and then loaning in Odjidja-Ofoe and then anything else is a bonus. Most likely Cahill and maybe Donovan on short term loans.

I still believe we have about about 4 million left over from the summer so:

In
Vossen - £7m ST
Forren - £4.5m CB
Leerdam - £800k CM/RM

Out
Gueye - 2m
Heitinga - 4m
Anichebe - 2/3m

I still believe we have about 4 million left over from january

Status
Not open for further replies.