• No - £28m of sexiness.

Votes: 149 68.7%
  • Romelu on Toast.

Votes: 27 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoidberg_bad.jpg

By the time he is 25 he will be a monster, honestly the potential is unreal. The size of his fee is nothing to do with him, but, I think in the fullness of time he may turn out to have been a bargain

Reckon that's about right. Not too interested in what is/was/will be/would have been/ worth. My question would be: among the things he needs to work on, can most of them be improved just by playing more. Personally, I'd say yes (awareness of other players, playing with back to goal, final ball, heading,etc). His touch? I dunno. But Drogba's touch was pretty average.

Anyone else notice Lukaku turn to the crowd right after Jags' goal and put his finger to his mouth to 'Hush' the crowd! Amazing stuff! And he can score goals too. That's a plus.

Don't give a fxck after his comments before the game against the [Poor language removed]. Apparently we were a good move at the time and a stepping stone to bigger things. Didn't no body else pick up on this. It was when he was asked about scoring more than Rooney and Messi at the same age. So if he reaches the levels some expect he won't be doing it here. It's something you wouldn't say even if you thought it.

Is that from this interview?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/515335/Lukaku-Everton-Liverpool-Mourinho-World-Cup-2014

Can't find anything in there like that.

Terrible thread...terrible poll.

*leaves terrible thread

The thread was set up to get the opinion of a usually divided forum. The thing is alot of people are picking up on Lukaku's weak points (goes with the price tag i suppose) Derby aside when he was told to play right wing, Lukaku spends alot of time outside the box - like yakubu did to the end of his spell here.

That is my only problem as i like to see rom at his best in the box. Im not writing him off by any means, just a observation to see if anyone else picked up on it. Plus side is it drage defenders away leaving pockets of space etc etc....

Your response is typical of a man who shoots down anything that goes against your opinion. Lukaku being bulletproof, yet osman and hibbert are to blame when things dont go our way even if lukaku has had a poor game too.

Again i am a fan of Lukaku, just wanted opinions to see if Lukaku is the real deal or not.

Two goals in six games isn't a bad return and is consistent with his average over the last two seasons. He's played through injury and, more recently, completely out of position so I'm not concerned. The team as a whole are scoring plenty of goals and he probably has a lot to do with that indirectly, what with having his own gravitational pull and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.