IMPORTANT NOTICE RE KRASNODAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
My train to Krasnodar will depart just 6 hours later. Can't wait! Will be just my 5th Everton game in my life. Tomorrow we will be in airport at the 5pm local time to meet the team from the plane and then at the 8 pm at the stadium to watch the training. See you there my friends!

Having lived away from the teams I support during periods of my life I know that's super exciting when you have a chance to see them near you so hope you have a great time mate and the team on the night gives you something to enjoy. This Europa lark is fun I must admit.

My train to Krasnodar will depart just 6 hours later. Can't wait! Will be just my 5th Everton game in my life.
Tomorrow we will be in airport at the 5pm local time to meet the team from the plane and then at the 8 pm at the stadium to watch the training.
See you there my friends!

Have a good time mate and enjoy the match (+ respect / admiration to all evertonians traveling to Krasnodar).

The media annoy me with stuff like this:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/oct/01/fc-krasnodar-everton-europa-league

Roberto Martínez’s side will not be supported in huge numbers. Everton elected to cancel their customary official fans’ travel plans due to insufficient sign-up, unsurprising given that Krasnodar – situated 50 miles from the Black Sea and around 100 from the Winter Olympics host city, Sochi – is a 4,000-mile round trip away. Those who do make the journey will be visiting a club that did not exist until 2008, when the retail billionaire Sergey Galitsky decided to set up a new football operation in the city close to his birthplace.

I don't think there is anything too outrageous with what i've highlighted, but it's just the way they try and portray our fans in a more negative light than others.

We will be taking over 400 from the sound of things when the likes of Spurs could only manage 150 to Belgrade, and Newcastle had about 50 in Athens. They could have mentioned how there was a decent number going over considering the circumstances and that only a handful of English clubs would take anywhere near what we will be to this.

The official trip was cancelled because of the outrageous price too, not because of a lack of interest in the game or trip itself.

what a trip that was.. One of the best have been following Everton. The hotel we stayed in was great had a 24 hour bar let us put our own music on aswell, They even rang special ladies for one of the lads even tho the first three turned him down haha.
Bonk haha

Status
Not open for further replies.