IMPORTANT NOTICE RE KRASNODAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice mate

were a flight manchester to london heathrow tomorrow - a night out in london and hotel.

Wednesday a flight from heathrow to moscow - then a flight moscow to kras!

Fly back friday - get into heathrow for about 9-10pm, another hotel in london then train back from euston saturday morning

Then man ure away on the sunday... Poor missus :D

Poor Liver lol

Is there anyone who will arrive tomorrow?
Will be more then happy to help you to find a pub or to translate with locals (many of them hardly speaks English I am afraid!).
If someone can bring me an Everton programme, that will be great, I collect them. i ll buy you a pint or give you a money for the programme.
I will arrive to Krasnodar from my city of a Rostov on Don tomorrow.
P.S. We are on a European tour, European tour, European tour...

Is there anyone who will arrive tomorrow?
Will be more then happy to help you to find a pub or to translate with locals (many of them hardly speaks English I am afraid!).
If someone can bring me an Everton programme, that will be great, I collect them. i ll buy you a pint or give you a money for the programme.
I will arrive to Krasnodar from my city of a Rostov on Don tomorrow.
P.S. We are on a European tour, European tour, European tour...

Fly to Moscow tomorro morning, have a night there then Krasnodar on Thursday morning. Is there anywere you can recommend seeing, doing eating ect. while in Moscow ?

Fly to Moscow tomorro morning, have a night there then Krasnodar on Thursday morning. Is there anywere you can recommend seeing, doing eating ect. while in Moscow ?
Usually it is Red Square. If you ve never been there you ll like it. Try to avoid big restaraunts in the city centre, they are more expensive then even in London!
Try Tverskaya street and Pushkinskaya street, there are some beautiful views.

Me too, I'm hoping to be in/around Red Square for 8ish for a couple of hours before heading back out to Domodedovo at 11pm - so if anyone knows of any bars/restaurants with English speaking staff let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.