If Alcaraz gets injured...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags will be back for City I reckon. If Alcaraz gets injured against Southampton just lob Barry or Hibbert there and put Osman or Barkley in centre midfield as you say. Not sure Browning is ready yet. I'd say Hibbert actually, as he's probably better in the air than Barry despite being smaller (I think).

No worries with Alcaraz against Southampton though. I'd be bricking it if Rodriguez was fit as he'd pace Alcaraz, but Ricky Lambert turns like the ferry so I think Alcaraz's reading of the game and aerial prowess will have him sussed.

Think jags will be on the bench against Southampton. May even get 20mins or so near the end, depending on how the game is going of course.

No real panic yet, only 3 games left. After this one I imagine stones and jags will finish the season off.

I would have no problem with Browning playing if Martinez rates him. We need to think long term, and if this lad is quality then how ace would it be to have both him and Stones as centre halves. Would save us a fortune too.

Jeez if we play browning and stones at the back plus Barkley, deal boy and rom. That's 5 under 20s. Can't see that happening, half the outfield bieng inexperienced

Status
Not open for further replies.