Ian Ross

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by D410, Dec 11, 2012.

1. D410

D410 Player Valuation: £500k

Reputations:
    I kid you not

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport...ing-for-liverpool-fc-communications-role.html

2. GrandOldTeam

GrandOldTeam Administrator Staff Member

Reputations:
    Good luck to him.
  3. Blackwatch1878

Blackwatch1878 Player Valuation: £150k

Reputations:
    What is it like , Swapsy`s
  4. edge

edge floating about in space

Reputations:
    seems a half decent fella good luck to him if he goes, the traitor
  5. BlueLlama

BlueLlama Good 1st touch for a big man Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    Was a bit of a bell but he was spot on about Elstone wasn't he.

NEA tbh
  6. TrixyStevens

TrixyStevens Player Valuation: £225k

Reputations:
    Turncoat. At least he was honest in his assessment of the running of EFC
  7. Jags..class

Jags..class Player Valuation: £750k

Reputations:
    Not a fan of him to be honest, the way he answers his emails is a disgrace and applying for a job across the park shows what a man he is, Kenwright put alot of faith and support his way. Hope he get the job.
  8. davek

davek Player Valuation: £1.5m

Reputations:
    I have no regard for him whatsoever, but he is a formidable media operator. Cleaning up after our club's amateur efforts over the years meant he had to be. If he gets the LFC job, it'll be funny seeing how he fences with the Kop Jihadists when the next Yanks Out campaign begins.
  9. Foot Long Hot Dog

Foot Long Hot Dog Player Valuation: £950k

Reputations:
    He took some severe stick in some quarters, some deserved & some harsh imo. He'd always answer an e-mail in fairness(sometimes far too frankly given his position), However, I lost respect for him when I heard he'd been 'outed' as a poster on kipper (& a ****e one at that apparently). He must have spent his payoff then & is looking for work, he'll have his hands full with the Cult.
  10. BlueWeasel

BlueWeasel Player Valuation: £150k

Reputations:
    Not bothered that he would go to them, gotta make a living after all.

Out of interest, would people on here take a job with them if it was good money/you were desperate etc? My heart says no but my head says i'd be daft to turn any job down in the current climate.
  11. toffeejack

toffeejack Player Valuation: £1m

Reputations:
    i'd take a job as a player, wait for the perfect opportunity to score an own goal. never in a million years in another capacity though. You may have to wear clothing with their badge on, fook that for laughs
  12. LTblue

LTblue Player Valuation: £500k

Reputations:
    CHANG IN!
  13. Brennan

Brennan Sniff it. Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    Definitely. Me working in the back office isn't going to make them win the league. A job is a job !
  14. Tubey

Tubey Player Valuation: £1.5m

Reputations:
    Our current guy, Tyrell, is ex-Liverpool. No biggie.

Good luck to Ross though. Compared to Tyrell he's some sort of PR mastermind.
  15. Bryan

Bryan Player Valuation: £1.5m

Reputations:
    The game is the game
  16. Blackwatch1878

Blackwatch1878 Player Valuation: £150k

Reputations:
    He cleaned up with that pay of at everton and can do again when as already said , there fans across the park decide its time for this lot of yanks to be ran out of town (Wont be long) , be interesting to see how he copes with that one, Can see it now "Just a load of know nothin Drunken Norwegians"
  17. boris

boris Player Valuation: £225k

Reputations:
    My 7 year old as just been asked to go up with there academy, I'm sending him there but he doesn't really want to go.

He played at Finch Farm the other week so he's got his heart set on us now although he is a proper blue and a season ticket holder as well so that only to be expected.
  18. GraemeS1980

GraemeS1980 Player Valuation: £500k

Reputations:
    If he does go to the RS then make sure he wears the full Everton kit and is washed in holy water when he leaves there just to be safe. Also mention it to EFC that he has been asked to go to the RS it should sway EFC to keep him on longer.
  19. Bluenose1995

Bluenose1995 Banned Banned

Reputations:
    would be a perfect fit at that lot the ****
  20. nigelcoyb

nigelcoyb Player Valuation: £750k

Reputations:
    Hope he gets it, having an axe to grind and scoring brownie points with the swamp people might lead him to reveal detail on the inner sanctum of Kenwright and co.

What a read that would be.