I have returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Jarvis

Player Valuation: £35m
Have just returned from 2 weeks in the Algarve where it was a darn sight more pleasant than here with the average daily temp being about 19.

So now catching up on the news.

Rather pleased that T.Ho has been signed, I would place him in something like the top 6 of the premier. Does this mean that Dickie is going in the Summer?

Rather a buggar getting beat by Spurs at home from some inept subbing from What I have read however recovered to a decent win over Watford. Read a report on that game somewhere where the journalist described Naysmith as being inept and should be one of the summer departures, do we agree?

Notice still bugged by some injuries notably McF and Nuno but the latter has been offered a 1 year extension, are we happy on that, IMO yes if we can get him over the injury syndrome must be watching VDM too much.

Now what is the current view in that crock?

However upto 7th in the Div, I hope we can edge up on that to get to UEFA for next year and the extra money it will bring.

Any more news on the prosed stadium?

Any other scuttlebuck about?

Anyway good to be back.

ps do not even think of inviting that closet red called Shabs.

Welcome back mate. Not worked the Algarve but heards its nice, and great for the golf.

I think my Shabs plan has been veto'd. I can see why.

Christ Chico you get more like Judith Chalmers every daylol lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.