How would you describe Kanchelskis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantefc

Player Valuation: £225k
Those of you old enough to remember him , ive been trying to explain to my nephew how good he was in an averageish side.

All i can think of is if Ronaldo and Kev Mirallas had a love child. Obviously wasnt Ronaldo's level but on his day he was (as much as i dont like the cliche) unplayable!!

Best player I've ever seen in a blue shirt (including the 84-87 era), for that one full season he was the best player in the premier league for me, absolutely amazing. Far too brief and surrounded by average players - limpar and Ferguson aside.

He was as opportunistic as a Gypsy Caravan Convoy on a Council Car Park, as Devilsihly Handsome as Tony Handsome-Devil, Overall Group Stage Champion of this years 'Diable Handome Epique' in Prague and as intelligent as the super computer that invented Reality TV in 1987.

He was a man we all should aim to become some day.

Like getting up on Christmas morning to and getting a BMX, SNES. A remote control car, a skateboard a scalextrix and winning the FA CUP.

Good lord it probably took me 5 years to get that stuff and I never even got the last three!

I'll be at Bry's for Christmas this year for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.