How interested are you in the womens team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of any women I know in the UK who go to watch a game of football, rugby, or cricket. I'm aware women go to watch big events like rugby internationals, but they're hardly going for the game, they're going for the event and the big day out etc

I think the number of woman at football matches in the Premier league is surprisingly high. Obviously none who know you, though. It's easy to see them in televised matches as the cameras scan the crowd quite often.

It should be the curtain raiser before the Mens match. At least people would see it.

I'd honestly go for this, even if it was like a 5-10 pound addon.

Footie games always feel short to me when I'm at the park. Perhaps because I'm used to watching baseball, which can easily turn into a 4 hour event.

Not remotely interested.

In the same way I'd rather watch Nigella caressing a luscious chocolate mousse than watch Jamie Oliver cooking sausages.

Horses for courses.

There was some girls (Kids) playing on the pitch next to us at Powerleague the other day. Some were quite good players. Im sure the standard will improve.

They need to capitalise on the international break and play double header derby games.

This week is so effing boring

Warning shot #2 Mods

74111-oh-yeah-gif-rickroll-3NE5.gif

Typical Scouse bird that Toni Duggan isn't she? As if shes like 8 months older than me, been around for ever.

I would, but ****ing hate scouse looking birds. Bad Wool Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.