hallam hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help us Hallam, you're our.....

no-there-is-another-random-34463500-245-170.gif

Not true. There is a Keith Hope in our under 12's.

I'm surprised at the amount of people writing him off after the Tranmere game. Showed a good work ethic and didn't look out of place I thought. I'd keep him and send Long out on loan this season

I agree he was making runs there was just no one finding him....once hes played a bit more around the first team the other players should start picking him out.

I'm surprised at the amount of people writing him off after the Tranmere game. Showed a good work ethic and didn't look out of place I thought. I'd keep him and send Long out on loan this season

Wishful thinking mate. I think League 1 is the level he should be playing at. He struggled for goals for the U21's after being something of a freak when he was younger. He'll be released this summer.

*Preparing to get vaulted*

His development has stalled over the past two years. I think everyone was expecting more after his impressive record for England at U17 and U18. Not sure what happened, but my guess is his pace and strength were more effective at those levels and the rest of his game hasn't adapted as he's stepped up in age group. Still only 20, but could be the season that determines if he'll ever have a career at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.