hallam hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had so much potential a year or two ago.. but seemed to drop off. Hope this loan move gets him going again.

Had so much potential a year or two ago.. but seemed to drop off. Hope this loan move gets him going again.

He's scored 4 in 10 alongside Chris Long (5 in 11) for the U21 side. I think it's really positive that Junior, Lundstram, Garbutt, Duffy and McAleny have been gaining first team experience. Hopefully one or two of them will follow Barkley into our matchday squad next year.

He's scored 4 in 10 alongside Chris Long (5 in 11) for the U21 side. I think it's really positive that Junior, Lundstram, Garbutt, Duffy and McAleny have been gaining first team experience. Hopefully one or two of them will follow Barkley into our matchday squad next year.

Lundstram is the one who looks like he could have a very very bright future i believe, especially if he is a good leaner and picks up things from Barry next season

Lundstram is the one who looks like he could have a very very bright future i believe, especially if he is a good leaner and picks up things from Barry next season

If he was fourth in line for DM behind Barry, McCarthy and Gibson I think he could see some game time, especially given the latter's injury record. And I don't think we'd really buy anyone to provide cover there.

If he was fourth in line for DM behind Barry, McCarthy and Gibson I think he could see some game time, especially given the latter's injury record. And I don't think we'd really buy anyone to provide cover there.

Agree mate and tbh i'd hope he could move ahead of Gibbo, he's just not durable enough to be able to count upon when needed sadly is Gibbo

Hasn't Junior been gaining first team experience for quite a while now? Can't imagine he'll want to wait much longer to get a look in at Goodison.

Hasn't Junior been gaining first team experience for quite a while now? Can't imagine he'll want to wait much longer to get a look in at Goodison.

id say junior has absolutely no chance of making it at everton now and will more than likely be off in the summer. be shocked if he wasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.