Grade for this transfer window

What grade would you give us for this transfer window

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the defence that conceeded the 3rd fewest goals last year

Wind it in, need something to moan about week in week out
Last season they were hopeless at set pieces.

Conceded 10 so far, that's all I'm concerned with.

That failure to address a CB will cost us dear, I fear.

From start of the transfer window to the end:

In: Lukaku (£28m), Barry (£1m), Eto'o (Signing on fee?), Besic (£4m), Atsu (Loan fee?).

£32-36m

Out: Duffy (£1.5m) Not a 1st teamer, Deulofeu

£1.5m

Net spend: £30.5-£34.5m

Lukaku/Barry maintains our level for next few seasons. Atsu replaces Deulofeu. Eto'o and Besic improve depth of squad.

I give it an A-. One more big signing for a fantastic transfer window.

Substantially, Besic and Eto'o in; Deulofeu out.

How can that be seen as a great window when we have a lot more games to play this season and we have ageing and increasinhgly hopeless centre backs to see us through?

The icing on the cake for me was seeing Duffy leave...then they pursue Cleverly when they should have been chasing a replacement CB...and then they balls up the Cleverly deal.

Hopeless bunch of amateurs.

Same old same old.

A season that should be full of hope and now it's in danger of turning to ashes.

shut up ffs!

A-, personally think we should have got a RB backup, could have done with another CB after selling duffy (would have no problem if alcaraz wasn't so injury prone) and would have liked a more experienced winger to go with atsu, but who knows, possibly we wanted perisic and then he got that injury.

we addressed the main issues that needed addressing, ended up buying lukaku and eto'o ffs! and tied all our important youngsters on long term contracts whilst not selling anyone major.

Substantially, Besic and Eto'o in; Deulofeu out.

How can that be seen as a great window when we have a lot more games to play this season and we have ageing and increasinhgly hopeless centre backs to see us through?

The icing on the cake for me was seeing Duffy leave...then they pursue Cleverly when they should have been chasing a replacement CB...and then they balls up the Cleverly deal.

Hopeless bunch of amateurs.

Same old same old.

A season that should be full of hope and now it's in danger of turning to ashes.

You choosing to ignore Atsu and Galloway to suit your tired agenda?

Last season they were hopeless at set pieces.

Conceded 10 so far, that's all I'm concerned with.

That failure to address a CB will cost us dear, I fear.

First it was we taking to long to sign players

Then it was not signing a number 10 to replace Barkley would cost us

Now not signing a centre back will cost us

We're doooooooomed, we're going down. Martinez has turned us into Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.