Grade for this transfer window

What grade would you give us for this transfer window

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi is still at Barcelona, Ronaldo is still at Madrid, Ribery is still at Munich and Alcaraz is still at Everton.
F- for me

For your consideration....
Juan-Roman-Riquelme.png.jpeg

Going with an A.

As much as I love Hibbert for being the local lad doing what most of us dream of doing, I'm not convinced he can play this system... Both our starting 11 fullbacks are sublime. If Baines got injured, I wouldn't be as concerned about the LB position as I would be RB.

Best transfer window in.... Probably the best I've witnessed in my time supporting us. 5th or 6th this year should be the minimum target and a decent run in one of the cup competitions. I think 4th this year is a bit too optimistic personally, we've sealed some cracks and added more quality depth.

A-/B+ for me - Lukaku, Barry, Besic and Eto'o on permanent deals - in May who would not have settled for that?

Substantially, Besic and Eto'o in; Deulofeu out.

How can that be seen as a great window when we have a lot more games to play this season and we have ageing and increasinhgly hopeless centre backs to see us through?

The icing on the cake for me was seeing Duffy leave...then they pursue Cleverly when they should have been chasing a replacement CB...and then they balls up the Cleverly deal.

Hopeless bunch of amateurs.

Same old same old.

A season that should be full of hope and now it's in danger of turning to ashes.

Why be upset about Duffy?

He has shown nothing and was way down the pecking order. Hope he does well at Blackburn but he was never going to be a regular for us.

A

Smashed transfer record, young guns tied down to long term deals, a bit of depth added. A creative midfielder would have topped the lot
Exactly my thoughts, a #10 would have made it an A+ but no worries we'll buy Hakim Ziyech in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.