Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
For £8m he would be an incredible bargain. He has many, many flaws and people overrate him, but he's a threat and can be fine-tuned to be a bigger one if he learns a bit of discipline in his game, like Ronaldo did during his United days.
this seems liek a goer, depends on whether we have the money and whether Gerry loves us
He'd fit in perfectly, another player with a dodgy hamstring!

I love him - not sure he is what we need though, i think given his age people would look to get on his back like Lukaku is getting at the moment, we're a young side in some respects and people don't want to give the lads the time.

Difficult place to be.

he'd be an awesome signing for £8m. mainly for the potential though, i wouldn't say he's any more consistant than mcgeady and pienaar at this moment in time given his age so i would prefer someone closer to their peak and nearer mirallas' quality.

as well as someone like delafeou obviously.

He's what we need, a bit of self belief bordering on arrogance, might rub off on some others too.
Add to this a sense of not getting a fair go (in his mind...possibly), and a need to stick it up his former bosses! Of course, it could go either way but well worth a punt if it goes the right way!!!!

There's just something dead exciting about him. I dunno if it's because he's young and Spanish, come through Barca's academy, etc...

He's just boss and, despite his flaws, if we sign him I'm gonna fap non stop for months on end.

Where has £8m come from?

It's too good to be true. In that, either it just isn't true, or there's something fishy about the lad.

There's just something dead exciting about him. I dunno if it's because he's young and Spanish, come through Barca's academy, etc...

He's just boss and, despite his flaws, if we sign him I'm gonna fap non stop for months on end.

I think the exciting thing is, he's not Atsu.

I love him - not sure he is what we need though, i think given his age people would look to get on his back like Lukaku is getting at the moment, we're a young side in some respects and people don't want to give the lads the time.

Difficult place to be.
we miss him big time, we might actually play two wingers if he was about, he's exactly what we need

Status
Not open for further replies.