Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-transfer-gossip-blues-8014331
Atletico Madrid are set to make a move for former Everton loanee Gerard Deulofeu, according to Sportsvibe.com.
It is reported that Diego Simeone's side will make a January move for the winger - dashing Everton's hopes of bringing the Spaniard back to Goodison Park.

The 20-year-old is currently spending the season on loan at Sevilla and Barcelona are unwilling to loan the player out for a third straight season.
With the likes of Neymar, Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Pedro all attacking options at the Camp Nou, Deulofeu will struggle for game time at Barcelona and they said to be ready to let him leave on a permanent basis.

Apparently he's playing very well at Seville... I think there will be La liga competition for his signature. He's a Catalan lad though so Madrid won't sit easy with his sentiment, but ....

I would hope we at least make our interest known. If he is to come to England it would be heartbreaking to see him at any other club. Work your magic Roberto!

I would hope we at least make our interest known. If he is to come to England it would be heartbreaking to see him at any other club. Work your magic Roberto!
I clearly recall Wenger expressing interest in Deulofeu. But I strongly suspect that La Liga will retain young Gerard.

Status
Not open for further replies.