Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think i'm a bit in love with him. I watched a youtube vid showing all our goals from last season and I didn't realise just how many he had a hand in creating. As everyone has said nowhere near the finished article but honestly think he's going to have a big future. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. VeryVeryWind

Revisionism has that effect

As I understand it, yes.

Also think it stops new loans in and out as it applies to changing the registration for a player in the senior side. So I think Deulofeu can go back to Barca in the summer (or in Jan) but cannot for instance be reloaned/sold to Sevilla (or us) until Dec next year. Not found anything on how it affects loans/sales/purchases for the players registered to the junior team Barca B.

But most of the stuff I've read on the fine print of the ruling has been in Spanish translated via Google so I could have it completely wrong!

They're still allowed to sell players.

His tweets involving Everton get far more "likes" than his postings involving either Sevilla or Barca by a considerable margin.

Having a relationship with the club and fans made a difference in Rom wanting to sign for us permanently, perhaps it will for Deulofeu if things don't work out with Barca/Sevilla.

Stop torturing yourself mate.

I thought he just said very very wind, didnt see anything else. What did he say?
I don't know why I said liverpool. Maybe I'm completely besotted by him...

I know why I thought that, it's cos it was proper windy in liverpool yesterday. That jarg storm ruined loads if building and trees

I don't know why I said liverpool. Maybe I'm completely besotted by him...

I know why I thought that, it's cos it was proper windy in liverpool yesterday. That jarg storm ruined loads if building and trees

I think we don´t have a clue if he would be good for us, but I would definitely like him to come and try be a legend here.

Status
Not open for further replies.