Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

His tweets involving Everton get far more "likes" than his postings involving either Sevilla or Barca by a considerable margin.

Having a relationship with the club and fans made a difference in Rom wanting to sign for us permanently, perhaps it will for Deulofeu if things don't work out with Barca/Sevilla.

I understood it as he realised how bad his english was this time last year, and tweeted again to laugh at himself.

This means he is 100% still studying English in preparation for his big move to the mighty Everton Football Club Team.
NO REALLY WHY IS HE IN LIVERPOOL???

we should definitely all chip in and pay for a plane towing a banner above his next LaLiga game saying 'very very wind'. Guarenteed Jan loan signing then!!

That'd be so funny. Although this is a joke and I didn't particularly rate him I actually love that idea.

I actually think i'm a bit in love with him. I watched a youtube vid showing all our goals from last season and I didn't realise just how many he had a hand in creating. As everyone has said nowhere near the finished article but honestly think he's going to have a big future. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. VeryVeryWind

Status
Not open for further replies.