Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think he would be starter there?
Sevilla and Villareal use to buy low and sell high. Valencia is doing the same now.
They rarely get players on loan.

Racing? LOL. Racing are in the equivalent of league one in the spanish league.
Clueless.

@FCBarça has some sort of anti everton vendetta, I'm fairly sure he isn't actually Spanish

Fair enough mate, Hard to disagree with that.

So if he stays for a second season, he has to play more? Ace, that helps with the CL/EL games. We are all happy.

Yeah, look, of course I recognize Toffee fans are most concerned about their club, the future and getting into CL...I think it would be brilliant as well...But my biggest agenda is Deulofeu getting seasoned, I really thought he was going to be here 2 seasons at the outset...He's changed my mind though and I suspect the club is thinking differently about him as well in the limited time he's played for you lot

I want him to play more, wherever he is...If he helps Everton do great, better still...If he falls flat on his face and costs you lot points, then absolutely sit his azz but that's not the player I've seen this season

Reading back early in this thread, hard to remember now I realize, but Deulofeu has long been one of the cantera players I've least liked

I welcome the chance that we may have Del on loan for another season. He will be very handy to add to our squad if we are also in Europe.

Not the impression most of us got, just you. No one else gave it a seconds thought, let alone read & re-read it until it says 'I can't wait to get out of this hell hole'!
I hope he signs on for another year because I think he'll be much better for us with a years prem experience under his belt.

That tweet was 4 days ago, did you see me post about it prior to today?...No...Barcelona fans and his twitter feed will corroborate much of what I gleamed from that tweet as well...It's logic, particularly when you consider the circumstances & timing of the tweet

That tweet was 4 days ago, did you see me post about it prior to today?...No...Barcelona fans and his twitter feed will corroborate much of what I gleamed from that tweet as well...It's logic, particularly when you consider the circumstances & timing of the tweet
Stop saying ''it's logic'' about something that's your opinion that there's no proof of, yeah?

Yeah, look, of course I recognize Toffee fans are most concerned about their club, the future and getting into CL...I think it would be brilliant as well...But my biggest agenda is Deulofeu getting seasoned, I really thought he was going to be here 2 seasons at the outset...He's changed my mind though and I suspect the club is thinking differently about him as well in the limited time he's played for you lot

I want him to play more, wherever he is...If he helps Everton do great, better still...If he falls flat on his face and costs you lot points, then absolutely sit his azz but that's not the player I've seen this season

Reading back early in this thread, hard to remember now I realize, but Deulofeu has long been one of the cantera players I've least liked

What you're not getting is that he's been sent over here to be developed in the same way Ronaldo was when he was at Manchester United, and they're two similar players in that respect.

In England, Ronaldo "toughened up" and added to his skill on the ball with a physical dominance so that he ran with pace, skill and power. Deulofeu has shown rapid improvements but he's not there yet, but he's getting there.

You really aren't listening when people tell you time and time again that we all rate the kid massively and can see the buzz about him, but if you really think he'll get the same experience at a Spanish side then you're deluded quite frankly. As Martinez said lately, he's "starting to become unpredictable with his unpredictability; in the one versus one situations, making the decisions when to use a trick and when not to." Starting.

He's not the finished article, but he's a teenager benefiting from the English game and coming on leaps and bounds - you're just too limited in your mindset to understand what is actually happening with him because you're counting the minutes on the pitch fastidiously as the sole point of references. 26 appearances this season for a successful English club, playing football the right way. As a Barcelona fan, you should be over the moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.