Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy when he came to Everton, especially under Martinez...Now, not as much but mainly because interests are conflicted...You lot are aiming for CL football and are under no obligation or need to play a loanee when you have bigger fish to fry while Barelona are trying to get playing time for a talent they count on...A talent they want seeing minutes, hence the terms of the loan deal improving for Everton the more he plays

At this point, if he isn't going to be part of the 1st team rotation at Barcelona, I'd prefer he came back to a Primera club like Valencia, Racing, Sevilla, Villarreal etc.

Fair enough mate, Hard to disagree with that.

So if he stays for a second season, he has to play more? Ace, that helps with the CL/EL games. We are all happy.

I was happy when he came to Everton, especially under Martinez...Now, not as much but mainly because interests are conflicted...You lot are aiming for CL football and are under no obligation or need to play a loanee when you have bigger fish to fry while Barelona are trying to get playing time for a talent they count on...A talent they want seeing minutes, hence the terms of the loan deal improving for Everton the more he plays

At this point, if he isn't going to be part of the 1st team rotation at Barcelona, I'd prefer he came back to a Primera club like Valencia, Racing, Sevilla, Villarreal etc.

So...are you saying that he should be starting for us every week?

We are playing Barry and Lukaku every week...if your suggestion is that we aren't playing him because he's a loanee.

but..isnt your club very satisfied how he has developed under martinez?

Like pretty much everyone has said, the kid has bags of talent and potential but hasn't completely grasped the notion that it's a team game, he will. He has more chance of playing first team football at Everton next season than at Barca. Even if he is here next season he will still be rotated. I'd imagine Martinez can tell which game he will be effective in a long way out. He is a better player for his season at Everton so it makes sense for him to extend his loan unless Barca can guarantee him some first team football, which I doubt they can.

tantrum-o1.gif

Right, so when Barcelona do loan him to use for another season, will you accept that you alone have the contrary opinion to his parent club, Everton, 99.9% of Everton fans and the vast majority of planet Earth? And then perhaps look at finding out exactly why you're in such a minority?

He started vs crystal palace (the game before last) and was replaced at half time because he was ineffective.

Your two biggest matches of late were the ones I mentioned but tbf, they're all vital in terms of trying to get into the top 4 of course...At this rate, if Kevin were not injured, I would've been surprised to see him play against City...But we'll see how he's used in these last 3 matches

Why do you think he would be starter there?
Sevilla and Villareal use to buy low and sell high. Valencia is doing the same now.
They rarely get players on loan.

Racing? LOL. Racing are in the equivalent of league one in the spanish league.
Clueless.

He's not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.