Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you and your facts...

How about these facts, in the last 2 big matches Everton has played Deulofeu played a total of 4 minutes...If you're an ambitious talent, you want to play - I think that's not only normal but what you would hope from a player

The tweet could mean anything in the world, by all accounts the boy is very happy at everton.

Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill

No mountain, just a response to the OP claiming the tweeter from the grocery store had some insight into Deulofeu's intentions when the player himself tweeted the impression he was counting the days to get back home

Ok to find a tweet credible form a random fan but the player himself, it's making a mountain

He is a kid, not good enough yet for Barca, able to play in one of the most attacking and attractive sides in the league.

Should be grateful!

Him that is. And us too I guess.

*disappears to Youtube for Arsenal goal*

As I understand it Barca's transfer ban has only been suspended on appeal, not rescinded. So if their appeal fails then the transfer ban could be re-applied but for next summer vs this one. That might complicate him going back after another year loan as think he is registed to the Junior team vs the senior team.

This is a good point although officially, Deulofeu is a 1st team player for the senior team...There's been conflicting information about whether a player on loan can be registered back to the parent team during a transfer ban - I've read arguments both for & against, nothing official

@FCBarça

So are you not happy if Deu stays here?

I was happy when he came to Everton, especially under Martinez...Now, not as much but mainly because interests are conflicted...You lot are aiming for CL football and are under no obligation or need to play a loanee when you have bigger fish to fry while Barelona are trying to get playing time for a talent they count on...A talent they want seeing minutes, hence the terms of the loan deal improving for Everton the more he plays

At this point, if he isn't going to be part of the 1st team rotation at Barcelona, I'd prefer he came back to a Primera club like Valencia, Racing, Sevilla, Villarreal etc.

No mountain, just a response to the OP claiming the tweeter from the grocery store had some insight into Deulofeu's intentions when the player himself tweeted the impression he was counting the days to get back home

Ok to find a tweet credible form a random fan but the player himself, it's making a mountain

Not the impression most of us got, just you. No one else gave it a seconds thought, let alone read & re-read it until it says 'I can't wait to get out of this hell hole'!
I hope he signs on for another year because I think he'll be much better for us with a years prem experience under his belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.