Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirallas hasn't been dropped.
RM is rotating his wide players to keep them fresh and at the same time creating competition.

I do believe that Deulofeu will be with us next season. He is still learning and his ratio of bad decisions to good decisions is too high.
He is learning all the time but I think all three parties would benefit from another year on loan as Deulofeu will learn a lot more at Everton from RM than he could being a small bit player at Barca.

Remember when we watched Everton teams that had ZERO pace, now we have it in abundance. Its boss. Agree with the shouts of him being next season though. He's behind Pedro, Sanchez, Tello & Neymar at Barca, even Tello and Sanchez struggle to get regular games so it'd make sense for him to come back next Season. Especially with us playing European Football.

I remember when Ronaldo first came to Man Utd he was constantly doing one trick too many and making the wrong decisions. He didnt turn out too bad did he?

there are definite similarities. don't think dela will be as good as ronaldo one day, who knows.

I've liked what I've seen in McGeady in his cameos so far. Seems capable of a consistently good delivery most times and is able to beat his man all the time and put it in. His decision making is better than del and mirallas's I would say. However in terms of raw brilliance and pieces of magic, the other two are capable of magic in the box, particularly Del, but their decision making is frustrating. Great to have this depth though, we frighten teams on the wings, they can't handle our directness and tekkers

Hope he stays next year.

Think having several talented youngsters in the squad is helpful to the development of all of them. There will be a natural competition to be the "best" 20 year old so none of them are likely to just rest on their laurels. But less pressure when they make a naive mistake whilst trying something new as one of the other kids will have done the same the week before and another will do it the week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.