Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this a few times, all the talent in the world. But until he starts being more of a team player than a 'ME' player then he won't live up to it. Even ronaldo, messi etc are team players.

It'll come in time though. Hope he is here next season on loan again, but atm i'd rather have him coming on and mcgeady starting.

Mcgeady for me could be our best winger AT THE MOMENT because he is at that right age where he knows he has to be a team player, he does that often, his passing is very good his footwork is good and his crossing is also good. He knows what to do when he has beat a man on the wing. He is just as fast and skilfull as mirallas and deulofeu, and he has the same ammount of ability in build up play / passing as pienaar.

That for me means we need to be getting him starting games in the hunt for champions league.

After defenders facing him and Mirallas all day imagine how gutted they'd be when they didn't get a rest with pienaar / deolufeu coming on with 20-30 mins to go.

It wasn't an impossible angle though which is what I am talking about. He was well within his rights to have a go in that game. There have been numerous times i've been at the game this season where he's been on the by line and tried to shoot. I just can't be arsed to go back and find clips of it.

I rate the lad, just not getting carried away or going over the top about him.
Yes, it was a bit annoying at Fulham, and by the time it's coached out of him he'll probably be playing
for someone else.

Errr. yes mate.

In the top 5 for assists last season.
And top 10 this.
Well, when you're that good I suppose your teammates are bound to get the benefit of your talent.

I must admit though, I had the Bale incident in mind when I questioned his team ethic.

He didn't mention liverpool or arsenal and he certainly didn't call them giants. All he said was he's very happy at everton but he wants to play for barca. Which is fair enough.
I'm not saying he did. I just copied the headline so people could see what it is about. I know for a fact he won't join Liverpool though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.