Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around a 100 pages are made up of @FCBarça 's carp though

Eel do well for his Carp to beat Hibbo's Carp

article-2347559-1A7C8391000005DC-368_634x353.jpg

He did score like that against Arsenal.

It wasn't an impossible angle though which is what I am talking about. He was well within his rights to have a go in that game. There have been numerous times i've been at the game this season where he's been on the by line and tried to shoot. I just can't be arsed to go back and find clips of it.

I rate the lad, just not getting carried away or going over the top about him.

I'm hoping that we might be able to sign him, or at least get him on loan for another year. Getting into the CL would help with that, and we've got a smashing chance of doing that.

Before he got injured he was coming into some good form and I thought his potential was scary. Sometimes he p**ses me off but I like him. I think if we get him for another season and he stays injury free, we will really see the best of him.....and I will be sad when he eventually goes:(

thought he did ok especially 2nd half. Could've used the ball a bit better 1st half but think people are being a bit harsh on him

Far too greedy today.

Lukaku must get very frustrated with him and defenders know he will always take the greedy option
Fulham not his sort of ground though at this stage of his career, tight pitch and ran out of room nearly every time. Sid James Park with loads of space in midweek was ideal.

He won't start next week. I reckon Mirallas will come in for him. McGeady's looking good too, plenty of options for us in attacking midfield.

The only player in the whole first 45 minutes who looked even slightly dangerous.

I agree mate, think with osman playing on the left it makes us lopsided actually and reduces his effectiveness, see the amount of space as soon as kev and mcgeady came on stretching them for example

Excerpts from interview with Roberto Martinez on Catalan Radio

"Deulofeu is a different, special player. I hope he ends the season well and that he takes good memories with him."

"Deulofeu's 10 months at Everton will be important for the rest of his career. Everyone here respects him a lot"

Status
Not open for further replies.