Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Miracle of Tyneside"

HE PASSED TO ANOTHER PLAYER AND WE SCORED!!!!

Thank Christmas he did as well. If he'd not passed and then mucked up the shot, I'd probably have such a rage attack that it would have hospitalised me

bit harsh. he is selfish but he regularly whips balls across the box, you are just conveniently forgetting that as you dont like him and also usually our other attackers dont do that basic thing of reading where the balls going and following in.

Youd think the latter would be more irritating to you.

Well thats odd as you are getting annoyed at one player for not doing something that he actually does do...even if not as often as he should....but are not as bothered by our attackers failing to follow in on his passes especially after theyve seen numerous times he likes to whip them across in front of the keeper.

You're right

Our strikers should have psychic ability and know exactly what he's going to do

How silly of me

You're right

Our strikers should have psychic ability and know exactly what he's going to do

How silly of me

Well we know what he's going to do, and were merely lowly spectators. I'm sure the pro footballers who train with him every day probably have some idea.

That said, his decision making lets him down a lot. No doubt. Same for Barkley, though. Gerard was ace last night though.

Well we know what he's going to do, and were merely lowly spectators. I'm sure the pro footballers who train with him every day probably have some idea.

That said, his decision making lets him down a lot. No doubt. Same for Barkley, though. Gerard was ace last night though.

You don't know what he's going to do mate

No one knows what he's going to do

That's the point

He has patterns, but that doesn't mean he'll do the same thing every time

Mikey would have hated Duncan Mackenzie, but loved Martin Dobson...

Mikey thinks it's a team game and that selfish behaviour should be a rarity and not the norm

Like I said, this was the least annoyed I've been all season watching him. He is far too selfish at times but he got a deserved assist for that Lukaku goal. Good pass and an excellent finish from the big man. I feared the worst when he was running in on goal

Mikey thinks it's a team game and that selfish behaviour should be a rarity and not the norm

Like I said, this was the least annoyed I've been all season watching him. He is far too selfish at times but he got a deserved assist for that Lukaku goal. Good pass and an excellent finish from the big man. I feared the worst when he was running in on goal

The lad's a match winner mate.

Match winners take on situations that others wouldn't e.g. Rooney's halfway line shot, Barkley's 70 yard run yesterday etc etc but they don't always come off. Yes the lad needs to become a better decision maker, but only a fool would try and take the unpredictability out of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.