Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not just talk about him returning, playing and scoring for the rest of the season? It seems the American/Swiss melt (an incidentally terrible cheese on toast option) wont allow us to fantasise beyond that point.

Can we not just talk about him returning, playing and scoring for the rest of the season? It seems the American/Swiss melt (an incidentally terrible cheese on toast option) wont allow us to fantasise beyond that point.

Yeah this whole thread has been continuously hijacked for various other topics other than us all windmilling over Del-boy!
The 'Barca-fan' has just been smuggly gegging in with 'you wont get him' like he's boss cus he supports a club he saw once.

Yeah this whole thread has been continuously hijacked for various other topics other than us all windmilling over Del-boy!
The 'Barca-fan' has just been smuggly gegging in with 'you wont get him' like he's boss cus he supports a club he saw once.
I reckon i've seen Barca live more times than he has and ive never seen them. But thats by the by. Delf is back and we have some real options on the bench soon. Time to start building momentum and get a run together i reckon.

I reckon i've seen Barca live more times than he has and ive never seen them. But thats by the by. Delf is back and we have some real options on the bench soon. Time to start building momentum and get a run together i reckon.

Aye, if we win at tottenham the schedule list is pretty good to us through march, giving us the momentum into those home games vs the top four that will decide our season.

Tottenham is big, I think Deulofeu will get on. Martinez has said he's 'come back ready' which makes me think Barca have made sure the lid was no less than 100% before letting him return (rightly so when you think how much he's worth)

Tottenham is big, I think Deulofeu will get on. Martinez has said he's 'come back ready' which makes me think Barca have made sure the lid was no less than 100% before letting him return (rightly so when you think how much he's worth)

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he was possibly ready 2 weeks ago but just precaution keeping him there longer. Also wouldn't be surprised if he has built some match fitness in training games. Get him onnnnnn

Exactly...But hey, you can't beat the experience of ignorance from many of the posters in here having a go - they've had years of practice

You are American. An American with Spanish parents who has blatantly glory hunted Barcelona and then weirdly tried to invent yourself as some sort of jarg Balague before sneering at Everton.

Honestly, take a look. Go on.

You are American. An American with Spanish parents who has blatantly glory hunted Barcelona and then weirdly tried to invent yourself as some sort of jarg Balague before sneering at Everton.

Can' t stop laffin at this.

There is no sentence in history that could accommodate these 2 words until now

Brilliant

Dont forget mate, like all true barca fans he apparently lives in switzerland too, obviously the american-swiss barca conection is world renowned like, but hey mate dont get why ya reckon hes a glory hunter, apparently hes been a fan of barca through the last 13 dark years as they struggled in la liga like...

Jarg Balague is maybe the single best phrase you've ever came out with btw

Exactly...But hey, you can't beat the experience of ignorance from many of the posters in here having a go - they've had years of practice

Your obsession and apparent in depth knowledge of young barcalona players is pure yewtree btw, i assume your not too 'ignorant' to understand the reference lid

Dude, he is the electronic Rumpelstiltskin who appears every time Deulofeu is mentioned.

Lines like 'I've been watching the youth teams for 7 years now' stand out for me. 7 years! 7 whole seasons. We went 7 years without signing a player not long ago and we still happily cheered Gary Naysmith as the ball bounced off his shins.
Anyway he's def got a big part to play, its time for Daylo to turn it up a level and really bring the ruckus.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.