Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's using the remainder of the season so that Gerard is ready for next season with us and hit the ground running

you think? If we get Europe then 100% he will come on loan again but if we don't then he will either stay at Barca or go elsewhere. What do we need for Europe? Is it 7th if City win the cup?

you think? If we get Europe then 100% he will come on loan again but if we don't then he will either stay at Barca or go elsewhere. What do we need for Europe? Is it 7th if City win the cup?

It absolutely isn't 100% mate. Far from it.

All the noise from the Barca end is that he's going back. Which is fine. That's what we expected. If he stays then brilliant.

But I don't think it's dependent on Europe at all.

It absolutely isn't 100% mate. Far from it.

All the noise from the Barca end is that he's going back. Which is fine. That's what we expected. If he stays then brilliant.

But I don't think it's dependent on Europe at all.

Judging from the way the quick sharpish got him back to spain during his injury mate, im.pretty sure 'if' they do loan him again it will be after a full preseason with them

And my kid has a UK passport.

He's never even been there. He's American. If you were born and raised in the US (and your past posts suggest you were) you are American, no matter how much you don't want to be.

He is what he feels he is, not what others tell him.

Exactly...But hey, you can't beat the experience of ignorance from many of the posters in here having a go - they've had years of practice

Jesus. Can you stop being so arrogant? I'm a Barça fan but your attitude is disgusting. You act like you know **** all, my god. You're in an Everton forum.

Jesus. Can you stop being so arrogant? I'm a Barça fan but your attitude is disgusting. You act like you know **** all, my god. You're in an Everton forum.

applause-gif.gif

Exactly...But hey, you can't beat the experience of ignorance from many of the posters in here having a go - they've had years of practice

You're a Swiss Sherman who's as close to the inner workings of Barca as me Nan, but you like to make out that you're some sort of definitive authority on them. Joker lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.