Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one pure jarg patronising queg though. He's got no place on here lecturing others over any football (soccer) opinion.

One snide gloryhunter. I've been out tonight and bumped into some American blues and it was a pleasure. They've suffered. This wannabe Latin tit is just about making us smalltime. Buzz off him.

Cant wait to see him play.

I have a good feeling about the remainder of the season. Players coming back, will be a massive help.

To use a sexual football term, Deulofeu offers us great penetration. I have never seen anyone ghost through players like he's done. He wasn't doing it every match, but when he turns it on the lids exceptional.
I'm sure we'll get him for another year at least, could even buy him. It certainly won't be easy for him to get lots of games for Barca*
*I wish, just fessin' with you FCBarca!

Like I said before, I had no doubt that Toffee fans would end up loving the player

Cos he is, mostly.

Mostly Suisse but American by birth

Got a horrible feeling he'll get injured again shortly after he returns

Touch wood, he doesn't really have a history of injuries or being prone to hamstring issues which can be surprising when you consider how much pace is a part of his game

Last edited:

He is one pure jarg patronising queg though. He's got no place on here lecturing others over any football (soccer) opinion.

One snide gloryhunter. I've been out tonight and bumped into some American blues and it was a pleasure. They've suffered. This wannabe Latin tit is just about making us smalltime. Buzz off him.

Muhahaha! Glory hunters will never know what it is to have a real football soul.

Have a feeling he is going to really push us on in these last 14 games- he was just starting to flourish when he got injured- if he hits form between now and the end of the season, we will right in that top 4 mix- teams were scared of him

Anyone else think that when he scores for Barca and the crowd just clap along with the players jogging over to high five him will send him west? He thrives on every game meaning something, every goal meaning something. Could he even do his gun celebration at Barca? It just wouldn't work. He'll be winning trophys, but once Everton has touched you..

He's gonna be better than hazard and look how many points he gets for Chelsea. They've got strikers that don't score many, so hazard/Oscar etc do the biz - likewise check out del and Mirralas. Realistically, he could annihalate spurs raaaggghh

He's gonna be better than hazard and look how many points he gets for Chelsea. They've got strikers that don't score many, so hazard/Oscar etc do the biz - likewise check out del and Mirralas. Realistically, he could annihalate spurs raaaggghh

first game back from 2 months out don't forget though. He will only play for 20mins.

Anyone else think that when he scores for Barca and the crowd just clap along with the players jogging over to high five him will send him west? He thrives on every game meaning something, every goal meaning something. Could he even do his gun celebration at Barca? It just wouldn't work. He'll be winning trophys, but once Everton has touched you..

Dont be daft mate, he supports them, has been with them since he was 9, it will mean the world to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.