Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish paper El Mundo Deportivo reporting we're getting this chap on loan from Barcelona.

Choosing us over Spurs as he's more likely to play here.

I don't know much about this guy. 19 and a forward. That's it.

Anyone know any more?

Last edited:
Google is trying to tell me his last name is spelt slightly different "Gerard Deulofeu"

This is all I know

His wiki:

On 15 May 2013, Deulofeu signed a new contract with Barcelona, keeping him with the Blaugrana until June 2017. He also has been offered a 1st team contract from the Catalan giants [5]. In July 2013, both Barcelona and Deulofeu decided to progress the players development by agreeing a one-year loan deal with English Premier League side Everton. Another English side Tottenham Hotspur also made attempts to secure this loan, however the views of both Barcelona and Deulofeu were that the player would be more likely to secure first team appearances at Everton.

Who makes these changes? If fake why bother? Weird.

His wiki:

On 15 May 2013, Deulofeu signed a new contract with Barcelona, keeping him with the Blaugrana until June 2017. He also has been offered a 1st team contract from the Catalan giants [5]. In July 2013, both Barcelona and Deulofeu decided to progress the players development by agreeing a one-year loan deal with English Premier League side Everton. Another English side Tottenham Hotspur also made attempts to secure this loan, however the views of both Barcelona and Deulofeu were that the player would be more likely to secure first team appearances at Everton.

Who makes these changes? If fake why bother? Weird.

No idea.

Quick work by whoever though!

Would be made up over this.

Winger, has been touted as the next Messi and I think he might have been top scorer at last year's Euro U21's

Yes, he's boss on FIFA and FM as well.

I have seen him play live a few times, in the flesh an all!

Big hopes for this guy. In fact a lot of fans I speak to want to see a forward line of Neymar, Messi, Deulofeu.

El Mundo aren't the most trustworthy though, every day they have to fill a whole news paper with stories mainly about Barcelona and make it more entertaining than the rival paper Sport which is also a newspaper full of news stories about Barcelona.

I'm looking forward to seeing him if true, we should try to get Jese from Real on loan while we are at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.